Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Questions(biggest game and VT3)

Options
  • 03-05-2008 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Ok first of all, which is the biggest game ever made in terms of area for any platform?

And secondly where the hell can I get my hands on the latest Virtua Tennis..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I'd say flight sim x or any flight sim, it's the whole world isn't it. You could also mention any space / starwars/ startreck etc games as they cover vast regions of space

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

MooseJam wrote: »
    I'd say flight sim x or any flight sim, it's the whole world isn't it. You could also mention any space / starwars/ startreck etc games as they cover vast regions of space

Or Flight simulator X with star wars mods? :D You seem to be able to get anything for that game...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Now, is the original poster meaning the biggest gamespace for the gamer to explore, when the answer must be Elite or Starcontrol 2, or the most popular game of all time that got the most units into players hands, where it must be the likes of Super Mario Bros on the Nes or SMB3 or even Super Mario World, there must have been an attachment rate of 1:1 on those games to their native consoles.
    Wii Play is pretty massive seeing as it was given away free with US and Euro consoles.
    Of course the biggest grossing games would be different. perhaps Halo3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

You could try videogamesplus.ca for virtua tennis, they had it for $20 recently for both the 360 and PS3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i think the biggest game on my hard drive has to be Age of Conan which is 22gb's

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

In terms of playable area it must be a toss up between Just Cause on the 360 and PS2, Test Drive Unlimited on 360, PS2 and PSP or GTA San Andreas on the PS2, those game worlds are huge.

Advertisement