Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New ps2-ps3 adapter for guitar hero and rock band

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Part of me would be interested in checking that out as i just invested in a PS3 over the weekend.

The other part of me says "don't bother", as even if it did work, i find that compared to the Les Paul controllers, the PS2 GH controllers are bloody tiny! I was playing it on the PS2 at a friends place during the week, and because i was used to the larger 360 controllers, i was all over the place with the PS2 SG controller.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Ordered one of these off ebay a few days back, waiting on delivery now. It's handy for anyone who has imported rock band like me, and wants a bass guitarist. Wouldn't be too bothered about it for GH but i suppose if you have GH3 on PS3 and GH2 on PS2 it'd be handy for compatibility. It also works for using normal PS2 controllers on the PS3 so it's cheaper than buying another six axis. Better while you wait for the dual shock 3 too.

Advertisement