Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dexter 1st series

• 03-05-2008 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi there, i've missed the 1st few episodes of it on UTV/ITV, as i googled it i saw a link from boards in the search about it for sale at Movietyme

I came across these different prices at it, but cant figure out the shipping costs either as its based in PHILADELPHIA.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I can't check it because I'm in work but does it not quote the shipping costs just before you make the order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Anything that I've ordered from Movietyme before has had free shipping. DVDs bought from there are generally region 1, so be sure that your DVD player is region free before buying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Thanks for the info on this. I just got an email from them as it was sent before i posted this!

Its free postage i was told, but was queryin the diff 2 prices quoted.

Advertisement