Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for musicians and/or songwriters ladies!!!

Options
  • 03-05-2008 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi Ladies!

Just have this little idea...Right now I'm playing a bit of guitar and doing my own songs but I would love to meet some others gay girls who are into music too.I'm not looking for the next X factor but just to have some good jams, sharing our stuff and maybe start a band...who knows! I'm pretty sure there are plenty of talented girls out there who would love to but are a bit shy like me-Well I'm up for a good laugh as well! Anyhow if I get some replies(which I hope too!)it will start by a meet up thing can be in a pub or something or if it's a nice sunny day just go outside wiith the guitars! I don't want this to be conventional nor stressfull at first. Right now I don't have any place to rehseal but I believe we could find a place or just rent that will depends on how many we are and the amount of noise we'll make!!!

I believe music is about sharing so the background it's not really important, if you play an instrument,sing , write or have some music experience you are very welcome...

(For the mods I know this should maybe go in the band and music forum but I'm just looking for gay girls and why not guys too if they are interested!)

I would love to hear from you and your music!!!

Papillon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Ah I play the trumpet, sax and a very little bit of guitar and piano (though joining a group would be good motivation to improve, right? :P). Would be very interested in joining a group like what you are suggesting, but unfortunately I'm in Galway.

Advertisement