Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Lipo Liposuction

Options
  • 03-05-2008 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Just wondering if anybody has had or knows of anybody that has Smart Lipo done (it's a form of liposuction but is done using a laser and under local anesthetic rather than general anesthetic so less risks involved). I'm really interested to hear if anybody has had it done and what they though of the results; especially anybody who has had it done from either the WestOne Clinic or the Ailsbury Clinic in Dublin.......Seriously considering gettin it done....

Thanks in advance!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Havent had it done myself, but I found this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EJB

Abigayle wrote: »
    Havent had it done myself, but I found this.

Thanks for that link - Holy ****balls, think we can safely say that "Customer" is not a fan of lipo anyway!!!

Would still defo be interested to hear of anybody else's results, good or bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement