Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭discodavie

There are 3 possibilities on those numbers which , after the last number I gave you didn't work I need to see it to give you the right one.

sheba12 wrote: »
    plese someone help me need a radio code for a 99 renault scenic b4 i crack up all the numbers are...7700433072UO98...MODEL NO;22DC461/62L...FD0999054166696....RN461FX4166696....:mad:

the possibilitys are

u098 = 5968
    c461 = 1959
    d099 = 1930
    x416 = 2505

the answer is one of them, going home now but email me the pic and ill tell you which to use

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sheba12

discodavie wrote: »
    the possibilitys are

u098 = 5968
    c461 = 1959
    d099 = 1930
    x416 = 2505

the answer is one of them, going home now but email me the pic and ill tell you which to use
    ill give that a go now if not ill try get it out and e mail u theank you for ur help:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

from what i can make out the serial number is either F696 and the code or U696
    if its F696 your code is 3546
    and if its U696 your code is 5341

from what i can make out the serial number is F696 and the code i got so far without having to pay starts with 3
    3***

Where ya get that ?

Letter and three numbers alright

• Advertisement

sorry disco i edited my last post from what i gather the precode (the letter and 3 numbers) the 3 numbers in two seperate codes should be the same.

sorry disco i edited my last post from what i gather the precode (the letter and 3 numbers) the 3 numbers in two seperate codes should be the same.

Yep and none of the numbers that were given are ...

Hence asking for the pic , I'd have it in less than 2 mins. We're only guessing from the first post from this one. ...

discodavie wrote: »
    Yep and none of the numbers that were given are ...

Hence asking for the pic , I'd have it in less than 2 mins. We're only guessing from the first post from this one. ...

i think you might be right with U098 :D

i think you might be right with U098 :D

Sher there's only 5 there could be.
    Gave them one last week
    Has to be one of the others

• Registered Users Posts: 3 des_mcm

hi can anyone help need a code for my focus serial no:m008087 thanks

• Advertisement

des_mcm wrote: »
    hi can anyone help need a code for my focus serial no:m008087 thanks

2630 lad

• Registered Users Posts: 3 des_mcm

thanks discodavie!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sheba12

got it,it was 5968,cheers guys thanks a million.......

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gmc999

Can anyone help my battery died and I replaced it now the radio looking for code serial no m109078 thanks in advance

gmc999 wrote: »
    Can anyone help my battery died and I replaced it now the radio looking for code serial no m109078 thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gmc999

Good man worked a treat tks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 peaceful08

Hi I have ford fiesta that needs a radio code after the battery was disconnected. I'm not sure if I have the right SN, as I cant not take out the original unit. SN M240320. Any suggestions and help would be very much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

peaceful08 wrote: »
    Hi I have ford fiesta that needs a radio code after the battery was disconnected. I'm not sure if I have the right SN, as I cant not take out the original unit. SN M240320. Any suggestions and help would be very much appreciated

enjoy .

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭OllieNorth

Hi all could someone please give me the code for my radio,its in a ford focus radio model 6000. The radio serial is m054758
    Thanks in advance.
    Ollie:)

OllieNorth wrote: »
    Hi all could someone please give me the code for my radio,its in a ford focus radio model 6000. The radio serial is m054758
    Thanks in advance.
    Ollie:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭OllieNorth

Thanks discodavie that worked a charm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 peaceful08

Sorry mate but that code is not working, might have given you the wrong SN. Is there any way I could get SN without taking the unit out? The last mechanic who took it out broke the radio holders and can not come out anymore, unfortunately I lost the code when he gave it to me. I have tried to hold 1&6 together but the numbers that are coming up are not SN and tried 6&2 but nothing coming up....any suggestions?? Thanks!

peaceful08 wrote: »
    Sorry mate but that code is not working, might have given you the wrong SN. Is there any way I could get SN without taking the unit out? The last mechanic who took it out broke the radio holders and can not come out anymore, unfortunately I lost the code when he gave it to me. I have tried to hold 1&6 together but the numbers that are coming up are not SN and tried 6&2 but nothing coming up....any suggestions?? Thanks!

That is the code for that s/n

Without taking it out your fecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ilovethe

Hello. I have a problem here. just bought a radio for my car but without code... is it possible to get code if i know my serial? its v002518. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

ilovethe wrote: »
    Hello. I have a problem here. just bought a radio for my car but without code... is it possible to get code if i know my serial? its v002518. thanks

Unlike the M serial numbers, you can't get free codes for V serial numbers.

Try a Ford dealer, or there are various commercial unlocking services.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Zorzetti

I have a 2007 ford mondeo were my battery died and now i have lost my radio code, the serial number is SOCD1X7V001695

can any one help with the code i need to activate it

thanks Zorz

Zorzetti wrote: »
    I have a 2007 ford mondeo were my battery died and now i have lost my radio code, the serial number is SOCD1X7V001695

can any one help with the code i need to activate it

thanks Zorz

Does it have a M followed by 6 digit code?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

There is no problem in supplying the V code but it does not come for FREE

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Oran22

Hey guys M016168 thanks so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Oran22 wrote: »
    Hey guys M016168 thanks so much

Advertisement