Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

pinky14 wrote: »
    Battery was replaced on my mothers peugot 206 and now the radio won't work there is no code in the manual and last owner doesn't know what it is?? Any idea how I go about getting the code or where to get it done???

Ask at your local garage as to where they go to get their radios repaired / decoded.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 aido_b

Hi All,

Recently had to change the battery on my car and now I'm being asked for the 4 digit security code to get the radio working again. It's the standard Ford radio/cd model - 6000CD

I'm not sure exactly what details are required to obtain the code, but below are all the numbers I was able to obtain from it:

FDD2004 M018839
    CD 132 00-02-23-D_C
    C 830238 59 090000
    Jul 9 2004

Would anyone be able to tell me the security code based on that information?

Thanks,
    aido_b

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

aido_b wrote: »
    Hi All,

Recently had to change the battery on my car and now I'm being asked for the 4 digit security code to get the radio working again. It's the standard Ford radio/cd model - 6000CD

I'm not sure exactly what details are required to obtain the code, but below are all the numbers I was able to obtain from it:

FDD2004 M018839
    CD 132 00-02-23-D_C
    C 830238 59 090000
    Jul 9 2004

Would anyone be able to tell me the security code based on that information?

Thanks,
    aido_b

• Registered Users Posts: 16 anchor man

need a code for Serial number M081747 please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Anjobe

anchor man wrote: »
    need a code for Serial number M081747 please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 anchor man

Anjobe wrote: »

thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭shannonman81

Just got the car back from the mechanic.... Radio is in safe mode. Anyone any idea where I can get the code without spending a fortune.... Anyway handed over 1000 to get it sorted...

Thanks in advance

Just got the car back from the mechanic.... Radio is in safe mode. Anyone any idea where I can get the code without spending a fortune.... Anyway handed over 1000 to get it sorted...

Thanks in advance

If you are at any time near to Loughrea I can decode it for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 37 davidod2012

Hi I am looking for the unlock code for my 2009 ford forcus 6000cd radio. Numver V166852 Please, ford are charging me to get it...

That V166852 is what I got when I held 6 and 1 together.

Thanks

Hi I am looking for the unlock code for my 2009 ford forcus 6000cd radio. Numver V166852 Please, ford are charging me to get it...

Thanks

Codes for Ford radios where the serial no. starts with letter V are not supplied free of charge either by the dealer , on the net or on any forum.
    You could check DoneDeal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 omahot4

Can anyone help me to get a code for my ford mondeo 6000 cd rds radio, i dont have the manual, the serial number is
    M680720
    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

omahot4 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me to get a code for my ford mondeo 6000 cd rds radio, i dont have the manual, the serial number is
    M680720
    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Try 4080

Try 4080

Thanks i will try it as soon as the 30 minute countdown is up, the radio has locked out till then
    Cheers

omahot4 wrote: »
    Thanks i will try it as soon as the 30 minute countdown is up, the radio has locked out till then
    Cheers

That worked a treat, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭shannonman81

My radio serial number is VWZ1Z2D7922999 any help would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Anyone know the code for a 2007 Ford Galaxy radio? Model is 6000 CD.

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Anyone know the code for a 2007 Ford Galaxy radio? Model is 6000 CD.

You need to have the unit's serial number.

If it starts with a letter M and then six digits, someone here will be able to give you the code for free.

If it starts with a letter V and then digits, then you'll need to pay a commercial unlocking service.

My radio serial number is VWZ1Z2D7922999 any help would be great.

This radio is an RCD300 model. Codes for this one cannot be calculated from serial number. It is possible to have it decoded but you need to ask any garage as to where they get their radios repaired.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

You need to have the unit's serial number.

If it starts with a letter M and then six digits, someone here will be able to give you the code for free.

If it starts with a letter V and then digits, then you'll need to pay a commercial unlocking service.

To try and get the SN, I got my mate to press '1' and '6' etc and the unit cycled through a few screens of information - no number preceded by a 'M' or a 'V' however. Should he be able to ascertain the SN from this information?

CODE O2
    06-02-21
    CD_GGDS_8
    23/01/2006
    05-01-02
    ALIGN
    SWP 1-6C IT
    SWP 2 - -14C044
    SWP 3 - - AE
    SWP 4 - -

Otherwise, I assume he'll need to pull the radio out to get the SN?

To try and get the SN, I got my mate to press '1' and '6' etc and the unit cycled through a few screens of information - no number preceded by a 'M' or a 'V' however. Should he be able to ascertain the SN from this information?

CODE O2
    06-02-21
    CD_GGDS_8
    23/01/2006
    05-01-02
    ALIGN
    SWP 1-6C IT
    SWP 2 - -14C044
    SWP 3 - - AE
    SWP 4 - -

Otherwise, I assume he'll need to pull the radio out to get the SN?

Serial no. not included in this info.

• Advertisement

...Otherwise, I assume he'll need to pull the radio out to get the SN?

Yes, there's videos on youtube, it's not too difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Looking for the Radio Code for my Ford Transit Campervan.

S/N: M006708

It's a Ford 3000 Traffic

Thanks!

Mr. Tezza wrote: »
    Looking for the Radio Code for my Ford Transit Campervan.

S/N: M006708

It's a Ford 3000 Traffic

Thanks!

Try 7407

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Try 7407

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Can I get a code for my 09 Focus please. V273260

Thank you.

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Can I get a code for my 09 Focus please. V273260

Thank you.

Codes for Ford radios where serial no. starts with V are not available for free on the net or any other forum.

Codes for Ford radios where serial no. starts with V are not available for free on the net or any other forum.

How do I get it so?

Son0vagun wrote: »
    How do I get it so?

Ask at your local garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded or you could check DoneDeal ..

Ask at your local garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded or you could check DoneDeal ..

That's a but crap. Thanks for replying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 dal3x

Hi mate,

As iamthemanwork said, there is no place where you can get these codes free. Your only options is to go to a Ford dealer or try searching on google " Ford v code blogspot". Visit the 1st result and get the code faster and for a fraction of the dealer price.

Regards,
    Alex

Advertisement