Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 disc79

hi can anyone help me i have a ford mondeo 08 and the serial no. is v200245
    a code would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Codes for Ford radios where serial number starts with V cannot be sourced for free on any forum. Check in your area for someone who can decode car radios .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Anyone on here know if radio codes for a VW RCD300 radio are available online free of charge somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sledgewedge

Hi im looking for a radio code for my passat i bought as iv no music in the car.
    number is VWZ1Z2E9444009.

Thank you for your help.

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    VWZ1Z2E9444009 is serial number if anyone on here can't help
    Codes for VW cannot be calculated off serial number and there is no known site where they can be sourced for free. Check in your area for someone who is known to repair / decode car stereos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Thanks didnt know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wackeydeans31

hi there guys im new to this so hello i have a 2009 ford focus and i am looking to get the radio code as i had to change the battery if any of you good people can help me the serial number is V205555 thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Anjobe

hi there guys im new to this so hello i have a 2009 ford focus and i am looking to get the radio code as i had to change the battery if any of you good people can help me the serial number is V205555 thank you in advance

As per the the thread title, free unlock codes are not available for Ford stereos with V serial numbers. Ford dealer or a commercial unlocking service are the options for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainman1

Hi,
    Standard problem on my Nissan Micra, replaced the battery and of course, there is no code in my documentation for the standard Blauplunkt radio
    the codes of the sticker are :-
    and
    BP334958134728

If anyone can help you would save me from my current horror of commuting every day in total silence

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Rainman1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Standard problem on my Nissan Micra, replaced the battery and of course, there is no code in my documentation for the standard Blauplunkt radio
    the codes of the sticker are :-
    and
    BP334958134728

If anyone can help you would save me from my current horror of commuting every day in total silence

not sure if this is right or not.... try 7346

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainman1

not sure if this is right or not.... try 7346

Getting "Wait 1 HR" on the screen now, so I guess it's not the right one, but thank you for your help nonetheless.

Rainman1 wrote: »
    Getting "Wait 1 HR" on the screen now, so I guess it's not the right one, but thank you for your help nonetheless.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leslieo

Hi I'm trying to find the code for my 01 mondeo. The radio is m061858. Thanks.

Leslieo wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to find the code for my 01 mondeo. The radio is m061858. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leslieo

Cheers for that. No more singing to myself in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ColinG95

Can anyone help?

Ford Focus
    Serial: M231974

ColinG95 wrote: »
    Can anyone help?

Ford Focus
    Serial: M231974

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ColinG95

Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nkkpwr

Hi guys any chance you could find out code for m758290 please.. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Nkkpwr wrote: »
    Hi guys any chance you could find out code for m758290 please.. Thanks in advance

Try 5399

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭pj12332

Alright lads I've an 2004 almera. Got a replacement radio unit as my one was broken..I have the new radios serial number and the chassis number and registration of the car it came off. How do I get the radio working. It just said wait and now secure is stuck on the screen. Any help appreciated.

pj12332 wrote: »
    Alright lads I've an 2004 almera. Got a replacement radio unit as my one was broken..I have the new radios serial number and the chassis number and registration of the car it came off. How do I get the radio working. It just said wait and now secure is stuck on the screen. Any help appreciated.
    The radio as fitted to the Almera is not a coded radio . An exchange radio from another car will not work unless it is programmed to suit the car it is to be fitted into.

The radio as fitted to the Almera is not a coded radio . An exchange radio from another car will not work unless it is programmed to suit the car it is to be fitted into.

HI I don't quite understand. I got another unit from another nissan almera same year. It's identical to the one I had. There has to surely be a way to get the replacement to work. Things break I'm sure nissan know this ha. Have you any idea what I'll have to do or who I have to go with to get this one to work in my almera?

HI I don't quite understand. I got another unit from another nissan almera same year. It's identical to the one I had. There has to surely be a way to get the replacement to work. Things break I'm sure nissan know this ha. Have you any idea what I'll have to do or who I have to go with to get this one to work in my almera?

Can anyone tell me who can programme it for me?

Can anyone programme it for me?

The exchange you got can be made to work but firstly it has to be programmed to suit your car. Very few Nissan dealerships know how to do this. Ask at your garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded.

The exchange you got can be made to work but firstly it has to be programmed to suit your car. Very few Nissan dealerships know how to do this. Ask at your garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded.

OK I'll try tomorrow thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Hi all I'm looking for a ford radio code
    M 247458
    If any one can help it would be gratefully appreciated
    Robbie

Robbie.G wrote: »
    Hi all I'm looking for a ford radio code
    M 247458
    If any one can help it would be gratefully appreciated
    Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SEANON10

Hi, my serial code for a Ford Focus is M112351. Anybody have a code for that? thanks very much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

SEANON10 wrote: »
    Hi, my serial code for a Ford Focus is M112351. Anybody have a code for that? thanks very much.

Try 1140

Advertisement