Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SAWYER - MAYBE spoilers inside

• 03-05-2008 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Just have to say he's without doubt my fav character simply amazing.

Anyone notice the changes in his character how he cares so much now for the losties aka "hurt a head on his curly little head and ill kill you" And how he was so protective of aaron and clair.

Just wondering as i've not seen him in a flash forward HOW can they kill off the best character if that is indeed what will happen to him......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Nah, I doubt they'll kill him off. In episode 410,
    Jack says that Sawyer chose to stay on the island so, at the time of the flash-forwards, he's presumably alive and well

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Doesn't jack say to kate that he's on the island in one of the flash forwards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

That's what I said, Cushion. Is there an echo in here? ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

We were already discussing some of the changes in Sawyer's character here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055283078

But I wouldn't be worried about him dying. Sawyer along with Jack, Kate and Locke make up the core characters on Lost. There's no chance of any of them dying until very close to the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Agamemnon wrote: »
    That's what I said, Cushion. Is there an echo in here? ;)
    You both posted at 19:29, he probably didn't see your one when he was posting his

Fnar!

• Advertisement

Oh, and I think if you remember from the previous season, Hurley conned him into being the nice guy, so it might have rubbed off on him since then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,671 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

sunzz wrote: »
    Just wondering as i've not seen him in a flash forward HOW can they kill off the best character if that is indeed what will happen to him......
    the flash forward only inolved people who have left the island, as of the most recent episode, we know that sawyer remains behind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

So many spoilers :eek:

/backs out of thread :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

An on Island flashforward would be very interesting wouldnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

i guess season 5 will be following the oceanic 6 off the island and whovers left on the island at the same time so there might be no flashforwards/backs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement