Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mancore - back with a bang (want access, fill this out)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Kya, I too enjoy inserting my finger into dykes, thought I gave you access but must of got distracted by something shiney. I'll sort it out in the evening.
    spank you very much:)

farohar wrote: »
    The MIYP in said dyke perhaps?:p
    you gonna have to explain that what does MIYP stand for?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

metal in your pants

Will wrote: »
    metal in your pants
    thanks;) slow swede!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Mancore Virtues:

Bloodlust
    eg, gluttonus play piercing, hunting, bear fighting

=> I have killed off at least 5 species of animal with my car over the past 10 years.. Thats real f**kin huntin!!

Commitment
    eg, Showing your "wannabe mancore" in your signature.

=> No Bother!!

Endurance
    eg, Suspensions, 24 hour shifts at work

=> I worked for 2 years solid doing 12 hour night shifts and playing in a band during the day, only leaving that job to start for another 2 years melting steel and pulling molds from a 1600 degree furnace nearly burning my face off every night!

Strong Stomach
    eg, Tabasco sauce on everything

=> You better believe it!! i have one rule! "you dont win friends with salad" what the hell? who was the moron that decided to eat that ****e? its only for decoration!!! concentrate on the meat and spicy **** on yer plate man!! not the green stuff!! my bowels are made of steel!! just ask anyone who has been unfortunate to sit in a car with me when i scruff!!!

Strength
    eg, Saving/Taking someones life in a bar fight, being a fireman

=> I saved my own life last week, i was walking up from the pub when some scoby said "what the **** are you looking at" so i popped him in the nose, down to the ground he went and my new white long sleeved t-shirt got christened with scumbag blood..

Large Gauge Piercings
    eg, Lobes, P.A.

=> 6 piercings but no stretching yet

MIYP
    eg, Metal in your pants

=> only when she is sucking me off... cos she has her tongue done

DIY
    eg, Doing your own surgery , piercings etc

=> 4 of my 6 piercings were done by me, a can of lynx and a cup of dettol and a needle.. i have removed most of the stitches from my body using my teeth/wire cutters/ or nail clippers.. hate waiting in hospital so i usually just take care of any wounds myself!! i have a big lump on my arm that has been there for a year or so now, and everyone keeps telling me to get it removed.. but i might just get a surgical blade and a bottle of whiskey and go at it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Automated pm's galore.

Heathen I find your casual killing of animals with a vechicle commendable

I like his MIYP story, i laughed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Will wrote: »
    I like his MIYP story, i laughed

The really worrying part is that aparently he doesn't even take his pants off for a bj.:confused:
    For the love of christ tell me you at least take them off for a bm?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Ok, Ima go for this.... ggggrrrrrrrrrrr
    *ahem*

Bloodlust

I have had to re-pierce my ears on several occasions (damn quick healing body! No, I am not a cheerleader).
    I have also wrestled with my wee hammie Scout on occasion. He thinks hes a bear, does that count?

Commitment

Sir yes sir!

Endurance

My first day back to work after 4 glorious weeks in Thailand was a grueling 24hr shift, on a saturday to get a program on air by Sunday - many a can of red bull were drank that night!
    I also didn't sleep for 2weeks straight once - began hallucinating after a few days. Not fun.

Strong Stomach

I am German, hear me roar!!!
    Bratwurst mit curry? Sign me up!
    I also downed 7 jager bombs in the space of a few mins last year and DIDN'T throw up. If thats not a stomach of steal, I don't know what it is really!

Strength

I saved a baby from rolling off the side of a cliff in her pram. Twas all slow motiony and super-heroesque, if i do say so mayself ;)

Large Gauge Piercings
    eg, Lobes, P.A.

Have had 9 piercings, no stretching as of yet though

MIYP
    eg, Metal in your pants

Well, this one time....in band camp....

DIY

I dislocated my finger in basketball, and snapped it back into place.

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Bloodlust
    I play with guns and blow things up for a living,and fought for Ireland in world chapionships
    Commitment

Will do

Endurance
    My weekend starts every wednesday and I hav to endure 5 days of non-stop drinkin

Strong Stomach
    I ate a live cockroach in africa for a laugh

Strength
    Was in a riot in liberia getting blocks an stuff thrown at us

Large Gauge Piercings
    eg, Lobes, P.A.
    Would like to get lobes done but cant wit my job

MIYP
    eg, Metal in your pants
    Ehhh I hav a fork in my pants

DIY
    Put my own drips in while in hospital,didn do it very well and it was a bloody mess

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

:D i've been thinking of doing this for a while, let's see what happens, shall we?

Bloodlust

I enjoy freeing the world of zombies every now and then
    BAM

i also watched an episode of CSI last night and enjoyed it when the cadaver had his brain cut out

Commitment

mais oui

Endurance

i work on the tills/CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK in tescos which is hardcore enough IMO. i get to deal with narky old people on a daily basis for 9 hours at a time. and no, THEY NEVER GET A LITTLE PLASTIC BAG TO PUT THEIR FIRELIGHTERS IN!!!!! why do they ask me this every time?! it doesn't make the smell go away!!!!!

Strong Stomach

there are old people that come into aforementioned tescos smelling like a demon that's been living in a sewer for ten years and i take money off them. a knacker came in once with her ten children on a hot day and paid me with a fifty euro note she took from her sweaty bra. i touched that note and did not wretch. or catch a disease.

Strength

i've beaten up mark on many an occasion and left him with bruises which he has to explain away cuz if he tells anyone it was me.... http://i.pbase.com/u4/yalop/upload/20315467.48400013w.jpg

Large Gauge Piercings
    eg, Lobes, P.A.

i have my conch done and i'm a girl with long hair that gets stuck in it but i'm very brave and still have it cuz i'm just so mancore :D

MIYP
    eg, Metal in your pants

eh, obviously!!! if you don't know, don't ask

DIY

my third lobe piercing closed up but i pushed an earring through it anyway cuz i iz strong!!!!!

Advertisement