Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

board gone dead??

Options
  • 03-05-2008 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

im havin major network problems with my pc, xp just isnt picking up the network card at all...anywhere. it was workin one minute, then out of the blue i get a BSOD, then, no more network card (integrated) being picked up :eek:
    cmd control "ipconfig" doesnt even show anythin.

im resetting the cmos now (getting desperate).

but im pretty sure the network part of the bored has died...is that possible?

can i send this back to evga or komplett and get under warrenty?...all boxes n manuals n all r at home, n i wont be home for another few weeks.

how do i go about sending this back if i can?? whats the procedure?

if anyone has any idea on how to fix my network loss...please, fire away..im all ears

specs are below

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

sorry lads, got it fixed.

was at it for ages tryin to get it goin again...was convinced it was dead.

cmos did the trick anyway. really wasnt expecting that to work!...now to try remember all my overclock settings.....bugger

Advertisement