Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get to the Mods forum?

Options
  • 03-05-2008 10:55pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭

....as the drop down link on the bottom right of the screen has vanished.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Click the System link on the drop down menu at the top then look for it in that list.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I just see Media Coverage and Magazine in the "M" section.

This is the Sys drop down on the top right yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Follow the yellow brick road
    yellow-brick-road.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*nudge* Shhut uuuuuuuuup!

carl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

why the fcuk did was it not left as it was,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

old boy wrote: »
    why the fcuk did was it not left as it was,
    either they wanted to get rid of BossArky as a mod, or every mod :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Can i be a fly on the wall i the mod forum? Rumour has it it's the best forum on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Turn left just past Amarillo.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Just yesterday CuLT placed the ten golden voucher codes hidden in peoples posts. You will recognise them by the prefix ?=MODZROX* before the 12 digit code. As has been discussed - the posts that these are hidden in are only in posts from the past two weeks, and of course they won't show up in the search. And, only popular forums will contain the golden vouchers.

Once you have the golden voucher, you can add it to the end of the modforum url* and have access for 24 hours. Enjoy!

*eg http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=133?=MODZROX*123456789012

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Onkle wrote: »
    Can i be a fly on the wall i the mod forum? Rumour has it it's the best forum on here

Yeah it's pretty good. At the begining of every month we pick a name from a hat and that person gets picked on by all the mods. Infractions and bans left, right and centre. Then when they ask why they've been banned from forums they never even knew existed they get a site ban for questioning a mod decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

01-The-Mods.jpg

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

while this is open, whats the link to the Hmod forum?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Odd, i cant Access it

Gordon wrote: »
    Just yesterday CuLT placed the ten golden voucher codes hidden in peoples posts. You will recognise them by the prefix ?=MODZROX* before the 12 digit code. As has been discussed - the posts that these are hidden in are only in posts from the past two weeks, and of course they won't show up in the search. And, only popular forums will contain the golden vouchers.

Once you have the golden voucher, you can add it to the end of the modforum url* and have access for 24 hours. Enjoy!

*eg http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=133?=MODZROX*123456789012

Gordon, yah ledge... I was wondering what the link was that I found in the BGRH forum was for... For those who haven't found it yet, dunno if I'm allowed to share it but feck it; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=133?MODZtags=MODZROX*467366090429

That only works for you as your username is the first to have triggered it. Unless it's broken..

That only works for you as your username is the first to have triggered it. Unless it's broken..
    Thats a bit scummy! so that means it won't work for everyone else? Well there goes the teamwork aspect I was hoping for.

Any chance Gordo, you could pm a few, just to get a headstart, or is that an admin only thing?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

BossArky wrote: »
    Found it.
    b86e05c2b56dccee8e6dff109d20d722.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You silly, bugger.

Man thats like a secret garden.It's been ages since I've been in to have a look.
    I've added a post,it looked like it needed one..

Advertisement