Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Download It Is Free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

good stuff lad. a valuable document for any shooter. fair play tya!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Thats a well put together book.KISS and non lengthy.Kudos to those who produced it.:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I see they forgot to include data for the .22lr. I wonder if it was an oversight or otherwise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I like the information on "The law on the reckless discharge of a firearm" and the "Fox lamping code of conduct". Very useful. I see they've published the distance from the road as 60 feet, along with other considerations. I hope that puts that issue to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I see they forgot to include data for the .22lr. I wonder if it was an oversight or otherwise?

well spoted bond-007 and yes i used .22 LR rimfife only my first rifle:D

• Advertisement

thehair wrote: »

firearm safety dont wait for the post man get it now it free:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Is this the document that was suggested as essential reading for anyone looking to get a firearm in the absence of doing a proficiency course run by their respective organisation:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yup cavan.

could you make a sticky of the link only off safety for everbody old and new to shooting sports thanks steve:cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

They (NARGC) are running a safety course this Saturday in Newgrange, Co. Meath. €15 per head. You'd have to be a member to do it but I'd say it's worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Has anyone got an opinion regarding 300 meters from a house and shooting (lamping) is this not excessive just a thought??

They (NARGC) are running a safety course this Saturday in Newgrange, Co. Meath. €15 per head. You'd have to be a member to do it but I'd say it's worth it.

i am a member (NARGC) but i am in mayo:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Can you join NARGC if your not a member of any other club?

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Can you join NARGC if your not a member of any other club?
    i think you can it is for shooting insurance and a lot more.
    click on the link and go to the home page and e-mail them steve:cool:

http://www.nargc.ie/site.aspx?language=ENG

Advertisement