Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Library tomorrow?

Options
  • 03-05-2008 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey all, I live about an hour and a half away from Ucd, want to do a good days study tomorrow but really need to go to the library, Does anyone know if it is open? and what the opening and closing hours are? Please let me know a.s.a.p as I'l need to leave about 8-9 in the morning to get a good days' study done and have never gone to the library during the weekend?

Thanks in advance
    xxxxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

8.30 am to 9 pm

bring something to eat as 911 is only place open

• Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Yup, it's definitely open tomorrow. From nine or half nine, not too sure. Good luck. I'm pretty screwed in my exams so i hope you find yourself in a better situation than I.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

what's wrong with 911?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

MuddyDog wrote: »
    what's wrong with 911?

Rubbery rolls, watererd down coffee, rude service, qerching on the atm balance ... if I wanted a roll mushed into a plasticy paper bag and flung at me id visit my mother. At least she does it for free.

Centra should be open however.

On another topic, the issue desk is probably closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

The library is yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

wha??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

Grimes wrote: »
    Rubbery rolls, watererd down coffee, rude service, qerching on the atm balance ... if I wanted a roll mushed into a plasticy paper bag and flung at me id visit my mother. At least she does it for free.

Centra should be open however.

On another topic, the issue desk is probably closed.

first lol of the day, cheers Grimes! :D

the thread title is very abstract aright!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

And its open til 12 on back holiday monday WOOP

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

the fact that this excites us is very very sad..but true.havent been to the library since fri afternoon and havent got an ounce of study done since fri afternoon...the library ROCKS haha

oh god i need help

• Advertisement
Advertisement