Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lfs

• 04-05-2008 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

is anyone still playing live for speed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Yup, I have been addicted for nearly a year and a half! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭Darwin

Well I found my LFS S1 license on a CD from 4 years back, so I decided to dust if off and give it another go - it was so much fun I bought the S2 license. I'm still playing off-line mostly to try and learn all the cars/tracks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Yeah, I'm newly hooked too (about 6 months).

It's a cracking sim, as good as GPL in my opinion.

I'm regularly to be found online, usually on the casual servers - redline racing etc. I even bought a G25 just for this sim, it's that good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Used to be on there frequently, been playing more with NR2003 and GPL of late. Ive been playing LFS since the first public releases (Ie before S1). No Idea when that was, but I remember them sponsoring GPL Rally that year! 2002?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I pop in and out of LFS,i mostly play mmo`s these days.
    I used to take part in leagues etc but havent done so in ages.
    Recently i raced with sonic realms racing mostly racing the FOX class.

LFS is superb,fantastic online,AI are pathetic however so anyone thinking of buying LFS for offline play dont bother.

• Advertisement
Advertisement