Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain reactions saga continued...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭osnoyl

i like the way u use the word tryin thats about all u will be doing not like me i dont need to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

stupid.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Jesus chill out, get on your bike and work out some of those frustrations (and no saying you can't because you are missing a part from CRC :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭FOLDnoSHOW

sry havent had time the past few days to update.its the 11th now and still no replies/show so applied to have payment reversed with credit card company.pretty much the worst company i have dealt with in relation to anything.I would strongly deter from ever using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭avalanche

just had a look at a set of wheels
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=15750 which are half the price of the same wheels here
    http://thecycleinn.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=41&category_id=28&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

for me thats worth waiting a few weeks for nevermind an extra day. if your that in a hurry to get something you need to have a beer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

avalanche wrote: »
    just had a look at a set of wheels
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=15750 which are half the price of the same wheels here
    http://thecycleinn.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=41&category_id=28&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

for me thats worth waiting a few weeks for nevermind an extra day. if your that in a hurry to get something you need to have a beer.
    CRC's price is only €30 cheaper than the Cycle Inn. I'm pretty sure they are counting the set of wheels as a unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭avalanche

then i am being foolish.i understood it to be for the set of wheels as there is no inidication that the price is for each wheel. why are both wheels described when only one wheel is being quoted?back to the beer for me then, i let the bickering over postage continue.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

avalanche wrote: »
    then i am being foolish.i understood it to be for the set of wheels as there is no inidication that the price is for each wheel. why are both wheels described when only one wheel is being quoted?back to the beer for me then, i let the bickering over postage continue.:)
    :confused:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=15750
    Black/Red 24h 6-Bolt Front Wheel 341.81 EUR
    Black/Red 24h 6-Bolt Rear Wheel 405.11 EUR

Black/Red 24h 6-Bolt PAIR F&R 734.27 EUR

one final note guys ..im right All 'In Stock' orders that are received by CRC before 3pm GMT, placed online or ordered by telephone will be dispatched the same day.
    Any orders received after 3pm GMT or during the weekend will be dispatched the following working day.
    Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected.
    Paid for next day postage will only cover any 'in stock' items in the order, back ordered items also in an order will be sent using a standard service once availableShipping methods available for Ireland
    Parcel Force 24hr Ireland
    Next working day delivery to anywhere in Ireland by SDS/Parcel Force Courier. Used for large bulky packages and all high value orders. Signature required on delivery. Detailed online tracking information is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

osnoyl wrote: »
    one final note guys ..im right All 'In Stock' orders that are received by CRC before 3pm GMT, placed online or ordered by telephone will be dispatched the same day.
    Any orders received after 3pm GMT or during the weekend will be dispatched the following working day.
    Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected.
    Paid for next day postage will only cover any 'in stock' items in the order, back ordered items also in an order will be sent using a standard service once availableShipping methods available for Ireland
    Parcel Force 24hr Ireland
    Next working day delivery to anywhere in Ireland by SDS/Parcel Force Courier. Used for large bulky packages and all high value orders. Signature required on delivery. Detailed online tracking information is available.

i think maybe you should stick to the bike shops in dublin, overpriced, lack of selection and you need to drive to and collect, obviuosly CRC does not suit your needs!! :pac::pac::pac:

patience is a virtue....

• Advertisement

why cant people understand if i didnt need parts this weekend i wouldnt mind waiting ,its a great site so why not just leave it at that . if it affected you guys u would be the same .and if there is any one able to admit that id admire your honesty. last post from me thanks for your views :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

osnoyl wrote: »
    why cant people understand?

from my reading of the thread people do understand. they just don't care.

probably because you're not coming over as a hugely likeable character here -just saying. even if you're right you're unlikely to find much sympathy when you present your case in such an adversarial manner.

Advertisement