Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has any1 heard of Jeanette Marsh?

Options
  • 04-05-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Has any1 heard of or met this British woman called Jeanette Marsh? I won't give too much away yet, but the fact I'm posting this thread in this particular forum is a major clue.. Just interested to see what others have to say - that is, if they have anything to say on this woman at all..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

ShellBell1 wrote: »
    Has any1 heard of or met this British woman called Jeanette Marsh? I won't give too much away yet, but the fact I'm posting this thread in this particular forum is a major clue.. Just interested to see what others have to say - that is, if they have anything to say on this woman at all..

I went to her around 6 months ago and majority of what she said was scarily accurate..

What is your opinion??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

d-redser wrote: »
    I went to her around 6 months ago and majority of what she said was scarily accurate..

What is your opinion??

Hi Redster, thanks 4 your reply.. Sorry 2 come across all suspicious now, but would you mind giving me some detail about her that confirms that you really saw her? I'm not calling you a liar (yet, or hopefully not at all!). I just want to be sure first.. Sorry about this again. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

ShellBell1 wrote: »

Hi Redster, thanks 4 your reply.. Sorry 2 come across all suspicious now, but would you mind giving me some detail about her that confirms that you really saw her? I'm not calling you a liar (yet, or hopefully not at all!). I just want to be sure first.. Sorry about this again. :o

Ok VERY suspicious but...

Around 5ft 5" (but she was sitting down for most of it so I could be mistaken)l, mild english accent, dark hair. Speaks quite low. Told me she lives on the west coast of Ireland but is in Dublin quite a bit.

She was in the Regeny hotel, Dublin last Oct or Nov when I saw her....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

d-redser wrote: »
    Ok VERY suspicious but...

Around 5ft 5" (but she was sitting down for most of it so I could be mistaken)l, mild english accent, dark hair. Speaks quite low. Told me she lives on the west coast of Ireland but is in Dublin quite a bit.

She was in the Regency Hotel, Dublin last Oct or Nov when I saw her....

Alright, thanks Redser. I believe u. I'm not exactly sure about her height either, but I say between 5' 2" and 5' 4" (that judegment coming from when she stood up afterwards). When you say her hair was dark, she may have just recently visited the hairdresser's, because when I met her, her hair was an ashy brown with grey visible.

I agree her speaking voice was low, but a gentle sort of low. Yes, a mild English accent and yes, she lives near Mayo or someplace. Yeah, Mayo. She (Jeanette) actuallly had a heart attack in 2006 but continues to work with the aid of medication. Well, fair play 2 her.

So, you were obviously satisifed with what she related 2 u? I haven't made up my mind about accuracy yet. She didn't tell me any specific details related 2 the present or past at that time. It was very future-orientated, so that's why I'm currently withholding my judgement.. I left the consultation feeling she hadn't been bullsh*tting me and all that, though, despite not hearing any familiar specific details.

In fairness, I'm not an eejit. I've came across (no readings from them - literally just spoke 2 them) mediums/clairvoyants, etc, who I definitely thought were taking the piss. One of them is a woman called 'Katarina Clairvoyant', based in the UK.

I do know a girl who did have a reading with her and she thought it was all rubbish. Katarina had said that she (friend) had just left her "soulmate" and that she needed to reunite with him. This, despite said friend spending 3 miserable years with this guy who was a drug-taking, violent alcoholic, with Schizophrenia!

Another piss taker is a woman called Laurel Lee, based in Cork. Utter sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

I know this is from a post thats a few years old now. But I was at the psychic fair in Bray today and I had a reading with this Lady and I thought she was spot on with me and my current situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

theres a lady who reads tea leafs in galway knocknacarra her name is Jeanette but shes a derry lady ,,shes good but veronica in cork is the business

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

The Jeanette lady I had the reading with was from Yorkshire. so could be a different Jeanette?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

yes my ones from Derry, but theres Veroncia in cork Brill very accurate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 1887ellen

My lady is from Yorkshire judging by the accent and I have to say her reading is right on the button. Everything she said was true. I met her today in the Oriel Hotel Ballincollig Cork at the Psychic and Holistic Fair. I know she is back in Cork again in September if anyone is interested.
    I would highly reccommend this woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Janette Marshall is a teacher in Arthur Findlay COllege - brilliant medium.. i think OP was asking about her..

• Advertisement
Advertisement