Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer ahead, whats the consensus??

Options
  • 04-05-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

After Last year's summer of bleak spots of sunshine followed by lashings of interminable rain, how will we fare in the months ahead??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Sunny periods followed by the odd shower :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It will be sunnier than last summer.

Mike.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

It wont take much of an improvement to be better than last summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

BJC wrote: »
    After Last year's summer of bleak spots of sunshine followed by lashings of interminable rain, how will we fare in the months ahead??

Much rain with possible flooding, I think it could be quite cold as well with frequent gales and possible storms around late august/early september. There are signs that some good weather will occur also, possibly on the 27th of July, but it is too early to say yet.

Hope this helps..

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Much rain with possible flooding, I think it could be quite cold as well with frequent gales and possible storms around late august/early september. There are signs that some good weather will occur also, possibly on the 27th of July, but it is too early to say yet.

Hope this helps..

:cool:

I guess hibernation till the 27th is my only option so!

• Advertisement
Advertisement