Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'For sale' signs removed by management company

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Residents at a property development in north Dublin are furious after ‘‘for sale’’ signs were removed from their homes by their property management company.

The signs were removed the day before a new phase of the development at Hampton Wood in Finglas was launched.

The second-hand homes that the signs were removed from are being sold for lower prices than properties in the new phase.

Some residents found workmen on cranes at their apartment balconies removing the signs on Friday, April 25.

‘‘I was on a day off and when I heard the noise, I thought I was being broken into. I nearly had a heart attack,” said one resident.

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=IRELAND-qqqm=news-qqqid=32596-qqqx=1.asp
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement