Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do people wanna stay mods

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

javaboy wrote: »
    Aye she's a real hottie: riggPA_243x266.jpg:D
    Oh fuck. :eek:

I meant like 40 years ago :)

tbh wrote: »
    something you want to get off your chest davey?
    Or any other part of his anatomy for that matter ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

something you want to get off your chest davey?
    i wouldnt even go there imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

then why hint at it? I've never had much respect for mutterers tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

muffler wrote: »
    Oh fuck. :eek:

I meant like 40 years ago :)

Too late necrophile :D

You've been branded.

• Advertisement

then why hint at it? I've never had much respect for mutterers tbh.

Or people who say they're leaving just for the attention and then don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Davey180: If you have a problem with me or with what happened PM me, make a different thread in feedback or even take it to the thunderdome if you want to go that far.

This thread is about "Why do people wanna stay mods", I gave my 2 cents earlier about it. To which you replied "le sigh" with my text quoted. For one thing it's off topic and secondly a 2 word reply such as "le sigh" doesn't contribute anything.

Pm me if you want, or set up a new thread. Saying you don't wanna talk about it is silly because you obviously seem to have a grievance, and wrote "le sigh" for a reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

^^ what he said.

Wilburt wrote: »
    Davey180: If you have a problem with me or with what happened PM me, make a different thread in feedback or even take it to the thunderdome if you want to go that far.

This thread is about "Why do people wanna stay mods", I gave my 2 cents earlier about it. To which you replied "le sigh" with my text quoted. For one thing it's off topic and secondly a 2 word reply such as "le sigh" doesn't contribute anything.

Pm me if you want, or set up a new thread. Saying you don't wanna talk about it is silly because you obviously seem to have a grievance, and wrote "le sigh" for a reason.
    PM FTW. Christ dont encourage him to start another thread - he's taking the piss here anyhow but Im counting the days..........

Wilburt wrote: »

pm sent will!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,220 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

davey180 wrote: »
    *le sigh*
    MINE!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

muffler wrote: »
    PM FTW. Christ dont encourage him to start another thread - he's taking the piss here anyhow but Im counting the days..........

davey doesnt have the greatest PM history either... at least as a thread, everyone can join in, and relieve the stress from the poor PM recipient :D

davey doesnt have the greatest PM history either... at least as a thread, everyone can join in, and relieve the stress from the poor PM recipient :D
    I know... I'm laughing too:D

troll.

troll.
    gets my dog lead,put my t-shirt on
    " walkies"i say opens door,out i go slams door...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you wear a dog lead?

Maybe he thought they said stroll and so he went for a walk?

roffles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

Why do people wanna stay mods?
    Because it fits nicely on their half page CV

Advertisement