Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fuel Tank Bung On 01 Corsa?

Options
  • 04-05-2008 3:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there one? Where is it?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Right change of tact, there's about three liters of diesel in my petrol tank, would I be safe lashing a load of petrol into it to dilute it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

If it's only 3 litres, it shouldn't affect it too much - make sure you fill the tank to the top, wouldn't be any harm to change the fuel filter and spark plugs when you empty it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Right change of tact, there's about three liters of diesel in my petrol tank, would I be safe lashing a load of petrol into it to dilute it?

Don't worry about it.Fill up with petrol. The diesel will lubricate your pistons. My wife does it regularly.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Well I think it's three liters, bout 9 squids worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

Id say more like 7 litres unless you paid a crazy price for the diesel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Even if it's 7 litres, don't worry about it. Fill up with petrol. It'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

How did you get the pump in? The diesel nozzles are too big to fit in petrol fillers these days.

Advertisement