Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant connect to multiplayer

• 04-05-2008 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

As the title says i cant connect to multiplayer any one else have this problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Make sure you have opened the ports for xbox live on your router. That seems to fix the issues for a lot of people (it did for me too).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Yea im Having This Problem, I Try Start a game, i hear players voices for a few seconds then it says "Cannot connect to multiplayer game , returning to Single player" (or something along those lines.)
    Ive port forwarded my router, and am still having the same problem.
    I have a Belkin N router and 3mb NTL Broadband.

Ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Korvanica wrote: »
    Yea im Having This Problem, I Try Start a game, i hear players voices for a few seconds then it says "Cannot connect to multiplayer game , returning to Single player" (or something along those lines.)
    Ive port forwarded my router, and am still having the same problem.
    I have a Belkin N router and 3mb NTL Broadband.

Ideas?

This is what happens to me exactly.
    I've managed to have a total of 3 online games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

its drivin me mental, ive had a few games where i got disconnected and it angers me more as i know what im missin... grrr... any help out there??

Advertisement