Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet in the game - hard to read?

• 04-05-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway you can zoom in on articles. I'm playing the game on a 32 inch tv yet I find it a strain to read the emails etc

Before anyone asks, I had an eye test a while back and passed it with flying colours and don't have any trouble with anything else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Yeah even on my 42" I have it a bit tough and I have 20/16 vision in both eyes.
    Might sound obvious but try sitting closer...I think it's the effect of HD...when I use this TV as a monitor for browsing, I have to increase the text size a bit to make it comfortable.
    Bit of an oversight (groan!) on R*'s part maybe...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Has anybody used the dating ads and can Niko actually meet up with them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Unearthly

You go onto to their profile and click date

Then wait a few days in the game then check your emails and you will get a reply.

I keep getting rejected :D

realistic game then :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

at least you got the game :mad: and a "lcd hd screen" :( ... Ive been a hardcore gta fan from the very beginning.... due to a bit of trouble lately i cannot afford a xbox nd tv yet .... :o

Advertisement