Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why?

Options
  • 04-05-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Why does it have to be so sunny and warm when we are trying to study for exams???:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Why does the library have to be so warm when we are trying to study...permanently? :mad: Feckin' glasshouse in there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Why does Shannon Doherty have a lazy eye? :confused:

and why are my pants missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Reminds me of last year. Had the hottest April and May I ever remember, and once the exams finished, the clouds filled the sky.

I spent the majority of those two months outside my house drinking and smoking on our couches (anyone walking through milford grange probably saw us), cooking barbeques, etc. Just after the exams, I acquired a set of patio furniture, but haven't gotten to use them since

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

kaimera wrote: »
    Why does Shannon Doherty have a lazy eye? :confused:

and why are my pants missing?
    Wiccans (or people who portray them) turn you on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kram_araman

And what makes it worse is that its supposed to be like this all week! I can already see myself sitting in an exam with the sun beating down on me wishing that (a) I had sat somewhere else and (b) I could be outside having a few beers in the sun

• Advertisement

Roll on 13 May, I say! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kram_araman

Roll on 13 May, I say! :D

Tell me about it! 13 May at around 3pm....it better be sunny!!

Tell me about it! 13 May at around 3pm....it better be sunny!!

Damn you! 13 May at about 18:00 :p The sun better still be out for my first moment as an official...bum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I heard tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day of the year. This really is a form of torture. It happens every year without fail :( Every year there is people drinking on the grass outside the library while im inside looking out at them. Why the hell dont they have exams to study for !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

cooperguy wrote: »
    Why the hell dont they study for exams!!!!
    There, fixed that for you

• Advertisement
Advertisement