Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you tell?

• 04-05-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Alright kids, simple enough, did you tell your first-timer that it was your first time? Backstory coming, but clue me in first please!

Did you tell? 86 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    70% 61 votes
    It was obvious/ Atari Jaguar
    29% 25 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Nope

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Missed an obvious "Atari Shaguar" opportunity there OP. Bad form.

I assume I did not rock the young ladies world first time. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Of course, it was a handy excuse for the awful experience she was about to endure. Thankfully for her it didn't last long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Well mine was just a CPU player so it wouldn't have made a difference.

We're talking about fighting games, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Yes, because it was. If he wasnt my first and he asked Id tell him no straight away. What is the point in lying. The details should remain private though imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Nope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Pff. That's what I tell them all.
    You don't have to try as hard that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Fremen wrote: »
    Pff. That's what I tell them all.
    You don't have to try as hard that way.

+1

But my girlfriend of 5 years is starting get suspicious everytime I tell her it's my first time ....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Irish Halo wrote: »
    +1

But my girlfriend of 5 years is starting get suspicious everytime I tell her it's my first time ....
    Tell her you have alzheimer's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

It was a bit bleeding obvious, so she knew anyway.

I told number two that she was number two, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

its a bit like "do you believe in santa claus?" this one...

i mean, surely you'd have some idea if the person you're with has done it before? therefore its really a question of what does it say about you that you chose to "believe" them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭thedizzler

i don't know, i think it's much, much easier for girls to lie about these things. In my case, he had asked me earlier if I was a virgin,while we were still friends, and, as things were different then and it wasn't really any of his business I just said "no" to get him off my back. Later on, things developed between us and I never really got around to saying "oh yeah, and by the way, I'm a big fat liar". Now I have a situation, in that before he appeared to not guess, but with the intermining years there has, presumably, been a shift in my...eh...performance so to speak. It's a bit late in the day to come clean.
    Edit: Sorry, just to explain, we were a couple, we broke up, now, we are again.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Tell her you have alzheimer's.

If you had parkinsons you could just hold it yourself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

It'd be silly to be a girl and to not tell the person it was your first time. They should know so they can go gently with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I didn't tell ... and I didn't lie, exactly ... but she knew fine rightly :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I was fairly drunk. Don't think I said anything, just went ahead and did it.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Nope, I'm sure she probably guessed it herself! :P

thedizzler wrote: »
    but with the intermining years there has, presumably, been a shift in my...eh...performance so to speak. It's a bit late in the day to come clean.

if what you mean by a shift in your performance is that you learned a few new tricks while ye were broken up, that can only be a good thing now ye're back together! :)

i say best leave it alone. if your happy with him, and he's obviously happy with you, i dont think it'd bother him years later anyway and you might be insulted that he doesnt take it as seriously as you thought he should...

I'll be insulted either way this goes, cause I'm a woman and that's my right!
    And btw, "new tricks"? You, sir, just got yourself on the deathlist five.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

Most of the time a guy can tell with a girl and it has nothing to do with how they're behaving. So there'd be no point in a girl attempting to lie.

For me it was a policy of don't ask don't tell. ;)

You, sir, just got yourself on the deathlist five.

aaargh, i have no time for that particular social networking site! :mad:

twas just my honest opinion tho, i say leave it be and dont think so much about it, just let it go and have fun, its irrelevant at this stage! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My first (and only, still together) knew because I was doing the whole waiting until after the Leaving Cert thing so there was a 6 month build up to it! It was his first too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Lirange wrote: »
    Most of the time a guy can tell with a girl and it has nothing to do with how they're behaving.
    How? Not all female virgins bleed the first time. And a girl who isn't a virgin can be tight. In fact a girl who isn't a virgin can bleed and can still experience discomfort. And it's not always uncomfortable for first-timers.

aaaghhh, waaaaheeeyy too much info, mental pics! lol :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Dudess wrote: »
    How? Not all female virgins bleed the first time. And a girl who isn't a virgin can be tight. In fact a girl who isn't a virgin can bleed and can still experience discomfort. And it's not always uncomfortable for first-timers.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

(got any vids/pics??)

How? Not all female virgins bleed the first time.
    Not all. As I said ... Most. At least a little.
    And a girl who isn't a virgin can be tight.
    Mormons.
    In fact a girl who isn't a virgin can bleed and can still experience discomfort. And it's not always uncomfortable for first-timers.
    They can pretend to be Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate and we can still tell.

Even if their first time wasn't with Patrick Bateman we will know upon close examination of the H-gate. That's what all that strange fondling before the dive is and why sometimes the CSI theme is playing in the background.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Lirange wrote: »
    Not all. As I said ... Most. At least a little.

How many virgins have you screwed? And no, most don't. Some, maybe, but not most.

• Advertisement

really now guys, and girls, does it REALLY matter?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

xsiborg wrote: »
    really now guys, and girls, does it REALLY matter?? :rolleyes:
    Yes it does Father !
    I was sure my first was a virgin 'till I realised I hadn't taken her tights off !

Faith wrote: »
    How many virgins have you screwed? And no, most don't. Some, maybe, but not most.

I am a member of the PIG network. That's Perverted and Improper Gynecologists. It's an information clearinghouse and database. We keep tabs and keep men educated. There doesn't need to be bleeding or perforation to leave obvious evidence.

juuge wrote: »
    Yes it does Father !

you have a cheek calling me father when you call yourself judge! ;)

i was just trying to say what does it matter whether he/she is a virgin or not?

xsiborg wrote: »
    i was just trying to say what does it matter whether he/she is a virgin or not?
    The difference between Columbus, Magellan, and Drake vs. Fergal the Fungus from Letterkenny.

the simple fact of the matter, which you fine gentlemen appear to have neglected, is that if a man is well-endowed, tight is not a comparitive term. Not to cast aspirsions, of course.

• Advertisement

*takes his laptop to bed and looks up google maps*... ahaaaa, there we go! ;)

the simple fact of the matter, which you fine gentlemen appear to have neglected, is that if a man is well-endowed, tight is not a comparitive term. Not to cast aspirsions, of course.
    Well little big man you forget that most use the fingering quantification protocol. Established in Amsterdam circa 1989.

the simple fact of the matter,... is that if a man is well-endowed, tight is not a comparitive term

you're speaking in riddles, but plenty of foreplay helps! ;)

...and most virgins pass said protocol. Perhaps justifying its popularity.
    And did you just call me man? I am a laydee!

Edit: quips on being ladylike will earn you a place on the deathlist.

I had no idea that Dizzler didn't have a twizzler. My apologies.

• Advertisement

did you give it much thought?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

All users are assumed male until it's mentioned otherwise, there's some name for that rule. It is the internet after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Richie860504

No didn't tell her but that's what I told me da after he caught us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

She told me and i told her.

Then she said "None of your fancy ****, lob it into me boss!"

did you give it much thought?

I confess that I didn't make an attempt to give it any thought.

Is it true that the biggest threat to womanhood is the discovery that men have access to all the secrets of the temple? They seem to want a good navigator but don't seem to like it when men have sampled too much from the fruit of knowledge. Some say that we need to learn when to play dumb.

Some say there's no need to play

Some wouldn't know the difference.

There is always a need to play.

Some say there's no need to play

dizzler would you make up your mind what you want? geez... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭AlexBM

Yeah, I told. It was his first time too. We're still together, so he's also my only so far. So that was okay, worked out well on all sides really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

get him off my back...."oh yeah,...I'm ...fat". It's a bit late in the day to come.

fixed!:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement