Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you tell?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭thedizzler

flanum wrote: »
    fixed!:pac:

oh you!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes, I told each of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Yes, I told each of them.

Front AND Back?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

LOL :D

Yes I told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Woops, answered no by accident

Yep, told her, and glad I did (it wasn't her first). I was finished after just a few minutes, but didn't know what to do, so I just kept going. When she realised I was like trying to stick a marshmallow into a keyhole, she told me to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Woops, answered no by accident

Yep, told her, and glad I did (it wasn't her first). I was finished after just a few seconds, but didn't know what to do, so I just kept going. When she realised I was like trying to stick a marshmallow into a keyhole, she told me to stop.

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Yep, She already knew anyway she was a long term girlfriend, We were each others firsts.

Advertisement