Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year political geography

Options
  • 04-05-2008 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Anybody else trying to study for this on tuesday morning. i have a question. there are short questions, ids or whatever he calls them and essays, right. well, how many essays? do you have to 1 for each art of course or are they mixed up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Zippitydoo

Hey.
    It's one essay for each section of the course yeah. Works like this:

1 of 3/4 essays for her part - worth 50%
    1 I.D. of 3/4 worth 15%
    1 of 3/4 essays for his part - 35%

What topics are you studying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

hi im studying non proliferation at the moment, not sure what else to cover, will anyone give me some help, didnt attend much lectures latly!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

For his bit NATO/Energo Fascism/ Resource Wars covers everything and they all link in.

Cite the readings or you will get low marks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭whirlwind

Zippitydoo wrote: »
    Hey.
    It's one essay for each section of the course yeah. Works like this:

1 of 3/4 essays for her part - worth 50%
    1 I.D. of 3/4 worth 15%
    1 of 3/4 essays for his part - 35%

What topics are you studying?

Cheers, doing NATO, NPT resource wars for his part and nationalism, landscapes of power for hers.
    I thought they were short questions too like MCQs. is there not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Zippitydoo

Nope, as far as I know there are no MCQs. You can do the ID in bullet point form if youd like, other 2 are full on essays.
    Thanks delta- appreciate the input.

• Advertisement
Advertisement