Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garda Joyriding... [video]

Options
  • 04-05-2008 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

i cant see the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭Invincible

I had'nt a problem viewing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Could be a simulated training session, more likely that it was left in for a service judging by the other videos uploaded by same beboer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I heard about this from someone I know - apparently it was left in for servicing/valeting and someone got their hands on them, big mistake too from what I hear :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Could be grounding in the new tyres :)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

Thats a garage in Tallaght that does a lot of work with the police fleet, recognised it straight away. clearly some little toe-rag of a employee throwing the car around, couldnt be a police officer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

aye the gardai can joyride any day without being in a yard, and they'd be alot better at it from there training than in that video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

That's a disgrace. I hope garage/gardai have seen this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

They have ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Our police aren't the only ones to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

We service all the cop cars, I got my first driving lesson in one.
    Off topic but one of the mechanics last year was doing a pollen filter in a focus and found a lump of hash:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I got up really early one morning to go to a funeral in the UK. At about four in the morning a Garda car drove in to the park car park across the road from me and did a load of handbrake turns! The two gards driving it had massive silly grins on their faces...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

patrickc wrote: »
    aye the gardai can joyride any day without being in a yard, and they'd be alot better at it from there training than in that video

You mean the ones not driving under the permission of their chief superintendent then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

Seen it before.
    Doesn't surprise me at all.
    House on my street was raided one night about 1am , 3 gardai cars outside , heard some shouting and the gardai left in a bad humour , obviously didn't get what they wanted , followed by some abuse from the home owner.
    Funny thing is they done a huge burnout outside the house before tearing off down the road like joyriders.:mad:

Advertisement