Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Power Steering Fluid in Yaris??

Options
  • 04-05-2008 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Just wondering if anyone knows where this is?? It's not very obvious in the car... and everything else has a name written on it. Does this mean I don't have power steering?? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I'll throw this over to the lads in the general Motors Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

What model Yaris?? Possibly electric, in that case there'd be no fluid resevoir.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's electric if it was an old model Yaris built in France (Chassis number starting with VNKK) or a new (Nov 05) model.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I have an 01 Yaris and it is indeed electric. Also chassis does start VNKK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 josephine20

Mine is a 2004 vvt-i 5 door... but I will check the chassis number when I get home. My suspicion is now that it IS electric as I and a number of other people have looked for the power steering fluid a number of times and no one can find it. Many thanks for the help on solving my problem... one less thing to worry about for my driving test.

• Advertisement
Advertisement