Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers May: 16th vs 22nd Poll Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

ciotog wrote: »
    You and all the other 'weekend non-conformists/part-time non-conformists' of Roisins? :) I'm not fussed about which pub we end up in but respectfully and with due deference to my esteemed and experienced Boards Beers Blue Bloods how about starting somewhere folk can be heard and we can suss out each other (in preparation for the quick escape)?

That's actually why I like the Roisin - it's the only place you can be heard past like half twelve in Galway. The smoking area at least - compared to the night clubs, Bar 903, or Massimos.

However, there's no point in starting at the Roisin, only ending up there ;) If you really want somewhere we can be heard on a Friday night, then it's gonna be an old man bar - McAlindens perhaps? Or that one across from Eddie Rockets whose name I can never remember?

Anyone able to give me aphysical description of CFC?

I know a few crazy French chicks and wonder if it's one of them.

I think there were pics posted on the original bb thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

tristanc wrote: »
    I think there were pics posted on the original bb thread.

LInky?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

LInky?
    Brace yourself ... linky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

tristanc wrote: »
    Oh, who really 'works' on Friday? Ya stumble in by half ten, beers with lunch at half 12, drinking in the pubs with the co-workers by half four ;)

hey some people (me) are coming from donegal for this!

and RHG you know i love you really :p

so when is the poll closing? cause i'd need to start making plans!

or is it friday? please people i need to know! i say result at some stage today sets it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

At this stage the two front-runners in the poll are this Friday (16th) and both (16th and 22nd) so I'd say planning for this Friday is a safe bet?

ciotog wrote: »
    At this stage the two front-runners in the poll are this Friday (16th) and both (16th and 22nd) so I'd say planning for this Friday is a safe bet?

I apparently set it to close at 9:50 pm on this Thursday night, which was a good bit late.

Friday looks definite (no last minute poll stuffing!) with possibly enough interest for a second round on the 22nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

ethernet wrote: »
    Brace yourself ... linky :D

Ah memories...

So people, any minds made up. Plans need to be set.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'm on a road trip to Dublin next week so you'll have to do without my fine company.

Tristan: we really need to go see some form of gig again, I havn't seen you since January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I'll have work off on the 22nd (or can get it off) so suits me better if it suits dannie! Also means we have Tar w00t

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i'd consider going but hopa would probably accuse me of stalking him again and ring the guards or summat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Quite a lot of us off to Sally Longs on friday night, and the Quays for saturday night for the Galway Rush Weekend.
    Should be a good weekend, over 80 people from abroad coming, some from as far away as Sweden to South Africa.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

grasshopa wrote: »
    I'll have work off on the 22nd (or can get it off) so suits me better if it suits dannie! Also means we have Tar w00t

dammit i have an exam next friday morning. dang it this is way to much hassle!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

I'm on a road trip to Dublin next week so you'll have to do without my fine company.
    What about this Friday (which remains the poll leader)?

i'd consider going but hopa would probably accuse me of stalking him again and ring the guards or summat.

Listen everyone, I dunno who this fella is or anything but he replies after every one of my posts and last night I saw him outside my house taking pictures of me in the nude.

Tomorrow it is so? I'm up for tomorrow?

Yes today....

and now we wait to see how much interest there is on the 22nd...

I don't know about ye, but we had a fookin class night!

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg