Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutritionist

• 04-05-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone send me details here or via PM of a nutritionist/dietitian in Galway area? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Unless you have very specific needs I would get a good book recommended. I would prefer to have the knowledge to make my own diet than blindly follow another persons recommendations.

If you do go just be sure to get stuff explained, i.e. why they have you on certain foods.

IMHO most overweight peoples problem is simply portion size, a simple digital scales and reading the packets will sort that out to a huge degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

:D
    taconnol wrote: »

Couldn't find one there but no worries I got in touch with someone ;)
    Unless you have very specific needs I would get a good book recommended. I would prefer to have the knowledge to make my own diet than blindly follow another persons recommendations.

If you do go just be sure to get stuff explained, i.e. why they have you on certain foods.

IMHO most overweight peoples problem is simply portion size, a simple digital scales and reading the packets will sort that out to a huge degree.

Actually its not for advice on Diet or that, I just interested in finding out more about a career in nutrition!:D

Thanks!

Advertisement