Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New licensing plans.

Options
  • 05-05-2008 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Just thought id throw this out to ye. Instead of the 66 euro for the three years would it not make more sense for the government to introduce a similar system as they have in england.?? Just get granted your firearms cert and place all your guns on it. Itd make sense with the amount of time the gardai would save.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Welcome to the camp of people who think that Patrick :)
    The "one man, one licence" idea is one that's been pushed for a long time now but the Powers That Be haven't gotten on board yet for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

This new high court judgement, which reiterated that it was the man that was to be licensed, not the firearm, might it have some bearing on the likelihood of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Sparks wrote: »
    Welcome to the camp of people who think that Patrick :)
    The "one man, one licence" idea is one that's been pushed for a long time now but the Powers That Be haven't gotten on board yet for some reason.

Money maybe, more licences more money ! :mad:

I only have one driving licence but I can drive more than one type of vehicle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

Money maybe, more licences more money ! :mad:

I only have one driving licence but I can drive more than one type of vehicle.
    yes mmmm driving within the law who know o hi bunny:p

Advertisement