Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

asian women

• 05-05-2008 4:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

are hot. thats all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Thanks. For. That.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

yeah! Uglywoman.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,932 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

flanum wrote: »
    yeah! Uglywoman.jpg

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

They seem to go from pretty, young looking women to wrinkled up ould ones really fast for some reason.

rb_ie wrote: »
    They seem to go from pretty, young looking women to wrinkled up ould ones really fast for some reason.

+1 to that

Not a fan of the 'full' Asians if you get me. I do like the mixed race ones though.

Five replies and no Hungus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

wow.. Generalising about the appearance of the people from an entire continent... and the most densely populated one at that... that's special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

rb_ie wrote: »

So true. They age bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

togster wrote: »
    So true. They age bad

Its very noticeable in Japan. I asked one of our scientific boffins about it and he explained its a combination of genetic disposition and a lack of calcium, osteoporosis is a major issue in Asia.

Its very noticeable in Japan. I asked one of our scientific boffins about it and he explained its a combination of genetic disposition and a lack of calcium, osteoporosis is a major issue in Asia.

Yeah but why are some of the oldest people in the world records chinamans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

And Irish wimmin age well?

• Advertisement

caoibhin wrote: »
    And Irish wimmin age well?

Yep sure look at Anne Doyle :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

If only there were more asian women like Grace Park

Is there really a big lack of calcium in some asian diets? I've seen a lot of chinese who seem to have terrible teeth. I just assumed it was poor care or lack of easy access dentists back home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

utick wrote: »
    are hot. thats all
    Oven gloves?

Grace Park, pfft. Of course cylons take care of themselves :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Not a fan of the 'full' Asians if you get me. I do like the mixed race ones though.

Considering how large a part of the world and the broad number of ethnicities the term "asian women" encompasses, especially if you include pacific islanders, what exactly is your definiton of "mixed race ones"?

PSI wrote: »
    Considering how large a part of the world and the broad number of ethnicities the term "asian women" encompasses, especially if you include pacific islanders, what exactly is your definiton of "mixed race ones"?

I knew you'd be along to this thread! :D

I know my comment was very broad. Pacific Islanders are a massive thumbs up definitely. When I say 'mixed' I'm talking say Asian mother/American father type thing. Can't think of an example off the top of my head though. I guess it'd be Chinese and Japanese that I'd be least attracted to.

Is there really a big lack of calcium in some asian diets? I've seen a lot of chinese who seem to have terrible teeth. I just assumed it was poor care or lack of easy access dentists back home.

Yep, they have a distaste for all things dairy. A friend of mine says all us Europeans smell of sour milk to him.

I know my comment was very broad. Pacific Islanders are a massive thumbs up definitely. When I say 'mixed' I'm talking say Asian mother/American father type thing. Can't think of an example off the top of my head though. I guess it'd be Chinese and Japanese that I'd be least attracted to.

I think you'll find "American" is a nationality and not an ethnicity or a race. I'm american after all.

Chinese and Japanese look very unalike, and even within China you have more ethnic diversity than Europe. Most Malaysian, Korean, Han Chinese, Zhuang Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Polynesian, Tibetan and any other random asian ethnicity you want to pick, look as dis-similar as scandinavian, Spanish, Italian, Bavarian, Celtic, Saxon, Israelite, kurd and any other white european ethnic minority you want to pick.

Its kinda hard to know what you mean by "mixed". I'm mixed, just not with you white devils.

Incidently, ROFLOL at Irish people commenting on the dental appearance of other nationalities, not to mention ageing gracefully.

Yep, they have a distaste for all things dairy. A friend of mine says all us Europeans smell of sour milk to him.

Except the Irish, you smell like stale beer and sour milk :rolleyes:

Ah, the sound of backpedaling :pac:

Don't take it personally PSI. I'm sure a lot of them would love some asian action. :p

I think you'll find "American" is a nationality and not an ethnicity or a race. I'm american after all.

Fair enough. What I meant was mixed with the, to quote you, "white devils".
    Its kinda hard to know what you mean by "mixed".

I mean, for example, Japanese mixed with a non Asian nationality i.e. two opposites that work well together. Again, I'm struggling for a practical example.

• Advertisement

Except the Irish, you smell like stale beer and sour milk :rolleyes:

Well when you think about it, it is a nonsense adult humans dringing a cows milk.

I mean, for example, Japanese mixed with a non Asian nationality i.e. two extremes that work well together. Again, I'm struggling for a practical example.

Digging up can be hard.

There tends to be a difference between FOBS and Asian-americans/Eurasians (thats the term they like for mixed race asians). It is generally down to how they look after themselves.

For instance, Japanese girls are so taken with white/western culture than they use face creams with bleach in it to whiten their skin (I kidd you not). Last time I was in Hawaii (which has a HUGE Japanese population) I mistakenly bought some for myself. Obviously that destroys your skin in the long run so in Japan, girls age badly, but in the US japanese girls age quite gracefully.

Asian women (at least in my family) tend to age very well because (now for the science bit) we (asians) have a higher percentage of collagen and a thicker dermis. It eventually catches up with us though and what you'll see is that into their 50's they age dramatically.

I'm nearly 30 and I can still pass for under 18 :) My mother is 55 and she still only looks in her 40's. My brother is 30 and was thought to be 19 on the lookalikes thread. Or, more generally Michelle Yeoh is 46 and Rosalind Chao is 49

Digging up can be hard.

No need to dig anywhere tbh. Just giving my own personal taste. No right or wrong in that.

No need to dig anywhere tbh. Just giving my own personal taste. No right or wrong in that.

I think the phrase you were searching for is "I like Eurasians" rather than mixing over 50 distinct ethnicities all as looking the same.

Incidently, weren't you telling about your lust for Tila Tequila not so recently? She's not mixed anything, she's vietnamese (although apparently when she was young, she was confused as to whether she was black or latino....)

I think the phrase you were searching for is "I like Eurasians" rather than mixing over 50 distinct ethnicities all as looking the same.

Wow I never said they all look the same. That'd just be racist wouldn't it? I know they all look different but I'm not attracted to them collectively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

It's 9 o clock on Monday morning Psi, relax a little.

Naos wrote: »

It is 2am in the morning for me. And Xavi deserves abuse. He wigged out when I described his beloved Tila as a "Shoved Faced Tramp" and now he's ripping on Asian women. That and he gives me grief on soccer.

Xavi, you're just anti-asian because Thaskin is firing Sven. Thaskin is Thai for the record, they're generally a mixed ethnicity ;)

11am. Some of us have work today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I work in a Chinese shop and 90% of the numerous counter girls I've worked with have had terrible teeth.
    I asked about this but I forget what the answer was.

• Advertisement

It is 2am in the morning for me.
    Sherifu wrote: »

4.12pm for me. Almost home time!
    And Xavi deserves abuse. He wigged out when I described his beloved Tila as a "Shoved Faced Tramp" and now he's ripping on Asian women. That and he gives me grief on soccer.

Ah now I never once said I loved her but let's face it, she'd get it alright.

http://www.futuremusic.com/news/images/myspace_tila_tequila1.jpg

http://butifuldsastr.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/tila.jpg

Who's with me?!
    Xavi, you're just anti-asian because Thaskin is firing Sven. Thaskin is Thai for the record, they're generally a mixed ethnicity ;)

Hmmm possibly. Maybe it's 'Thai'me he left us.

Who's with me?!

Spend 30 minutes walking around UCLA and you'll see over a hundred asian girls that are much better looking than her.

Sherifu wrote: »

11 am to you and I too have work today...

Can you still refer to chinese people as chinamen?

4.12pm for me. Almost home time!

Who's with me?!

Nice chassy, cab is fcuked though, looks like an alien.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

only if the people are men i presume

wait, where is hungus???

• Advertisement

As Ted said, "A great buncha lads"

You cant refer to anybody as anything anymore. Unless its from the everchanging PC approved reference list.

Tila Tequila is a hot piece of ass.

You cant refer to anybody as anything anymore. Unless its from the everchanging PC approved reference list.

Sick of that tbh. I always call chinese people men and women as chinamen and i always will. So fcuk the pc brigade.

As Ted said, "A great buncha lads"
    I think this is one of those times for 'More drink!'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

*points at a group of girls*
    they're irishmen, ya know, people from ireland.
    *gets punched*
    owww,wtf?!
    :p
    i dont know if its un-pc to call a male chinese person a chinaman but it doesnt make sense to me to call a chinese lady a chinaman...
    :confused:

[QUOTE=Nerin;55843886i dont know if its un-pc to call a male chinese person a chinaman but it doesnt make sense to me to call a chinese lady a chinaman...
    :confused:[/QUOTE]

Ok but chinawoman sounds wierd tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

If they're men, and they're from China I don't see why not. I'm an Irish man/ Irishman. For sure you'll get someone complaining - thats just PC bolloxology gone out of control.

Edit: Never would've considered calling a chinese woman a 'chinaman' though.

What happened the Chinaman who walked into a wall whilst on an erection?

He broke his nose...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

:d

He broke his nose...

LOL:D

Wise Chinese proverb; "man with erection walking sideways through doorway is going to Bangkok"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

Fair enough. What I meant was mixed with the, to quote you, "white devils".

I mean, for example, Japanese mixed with a non Asian nationality i.e. two opposites that work well together. Again, I'm struggling for a practical example.
    Half Japanese, half devil Marie Digby. You-tube sensation that scored a record deal.

Lirange wrote: »
    Half Japanese, half devil Marie Digby. You-tube sensation that scored a record deal.

Yip, shes nice. Pity she opened her mouth though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Maggie Q.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Duckjob wrote: »
    If they're men, and they're from China I don't see why not. I'm an Irish man/ Irishman. For sure you'll get someone complaining - thats just PC bolloxology gone out of control.

Edit: Never would've considered calling a chinese woman a 'chinaman' though.

He broke his nose...

Keeping in mind this is AH, it isn't PC to call people of a Chinese origin "Chinaman"/"Chinamen" - just like you wouldn't call an African "negro" even though it is technically a correct usage of the term (or perhaps you would.)

Even though the word itself may seem innocuous, its usage throughout history has been in a derogatory fashion and hence the reluctance for people to use it nowadays (it is presumed you want to use it in a derogatory fashion). Couple that with the fact that it is easier to just say Chinese I don't know of any reason (except for force of habit) to continue using the term, just like some old people and "negro" or "n***er" etc.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement