Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

asian women

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I also like asian women , this is a preference not a generalization. It is like some lads like black women ,redheads ,blondes etc. So of course not all Asian momen are good looking ,as not all black women redhead and blondes are good looking. As for the chinaman thing, that is just stupid not a PC issue we are Irish , people from China are referred to as Chinese ,excuse the spelling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Thirdfox wrote: »
    Keeping in mind this is AH, it isn't PC to call people of a Chinese origin "Chinaman"/"Chinamen" - just like you wouldn't call an African "negro" even though it is technically a correct usage of the term (or perhaps you would.)

Even though the word itself may seem innocuous, its usage throughout history has been in a derogatory fashion and hence the reluctance for people to use it nowadays (it is presumed you want to use it in a derogatory fashion). Couple that with the fact that it is easier to just say Chinese I don't know of any reason (except for force of habit) to continue using the term, just like some old people and "negro" or "n***er" etc.

I think chinaman and n***er are a bit different to be honest. Scotsman, Englishman, Irishman, Chinaman, whats the problem? If I wanted to use a derogatory term for a chinese person, I'd call them a ch**k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I think an attractive woman is an attractive woman regardless of her ethnicity.

<_<

>_>

What? :confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

In my experience, Asian women are gorgeous. I've quite a few Asian friends and they're all really pretty. They have great colouring. And they never get skin cancer, which is a bonus for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Zico

Some Asian women aren't women at all.

..so I've heard...

...from other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

I'd agree with the "full on asians" comment....[shivers]

I bet this is more his taste... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfbr6u27d-g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,932 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Faith wrote: »
    In my experience, Asian women are gorgeous. I've quite a few Asian friends and they're all really pretty. They have great colouring. And they never get skin cancer, which is a bonus for them!

yea but germans get +2 to their fortitude save and an extra feat at every 4th level.

Cant beat that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Overheal wrote: »
    yea but germans get +2 to their fortitude save and an extra feat at every 4th level.

Cant beat that.

You're such a geek and so am I for understanding it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

People are naturally attracted to unusual looking people, racially. Something to do with genetic diversity, no doubt. All of the asians I know would love to have the milk white skin of an Irish girl, and most of the Irish girls I know would be very happy with the golden or brown skin of the asian ladies. There are tanning salons in Ireland, skin whitening parlours in the far east. I've put my money where my mouth is though, the missus is from south east asia.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

to add petrol to the fire, how come a lot of chinese girls have one lazy eye? see lucy liu:lucy_liu.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,932 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You're such a geek and so am I for understanding it!

Not a geek sir: a Paladin.

edit: damn what did plastic surgery do to lucy's face??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I can't believe this thread is still going.. it's the most unbelievably stupid generalisation I've ever heard.

Do people even realise how big Asia is?

If anything the word Asian conjures up images of people from India and Pakistan for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

What would Borat do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

flanum wrote: »
    to add petrol to the fire, how come a lot of chinese girls have one lazy eye? see lucy liu:lucy_liu.jpg

I think thats sexy, as in thats the way her eyes would go when im prodding her kidneys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The whole fascination with Asian women never really did it for me. Obviously a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but beyond that?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

togster wrote: »
    So true. They age bad
    that's a news to me :D asian people always look younger .FACT

Overheal wrote: »

Cant beat that.

This comment is win.
    flanum wrote: »

This isnt. In response, the same reason why a lot of people all over the world get lazy eye. **** happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

seraphimvc wrote: »
    that's a news to me :D asian people always look younger .FACT

Yes but have you ever seen a middle aged chinaman? Once they hit 30 they age rapid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Lazy eye? Nah. Just slow observaton over an extended period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

If anyone knows the Orwell shopping centre (if it can be called that) in Dublin and the chinese resteraunts had an extremely hot girl working there (dunno if she still works there)

Normally though, I'm usually not attracted to most Asians.
    Maybe I'm xenophobic as I don't tend to go for blacks or latinos either.

But when there is a hot one, they look fantastic.
    I love the almond eyes and clear skin.

I've put my money where my mouth is though, the missus is from south east asia.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m2/nov2005/4/6/000E985E-B2DB-137D-AC180C01AC1BF814.jpg

:D

• Advertisement

If anyone knows the Orwell shopping centre (if it can be called that) in Dublin and the chinese resteraunts has an extremely hot girl working there (dunno if she still works there)

Normally though, I'm usually not attracted to most Asians.
    Maybe I'm xenophobic as I don't tend to go for blacks or latinos either.

There are indeed hot, hot ones about. Indeed its an ambition of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Can you still refer to chinese people as chinamen?

No.
    PC gone mad!

What's wrong with being PC? It's not that hard. Why say something behind somebody's back that you wouldn't say to their face? For example, you wouldn't tell a 'chinaman' joke to a Chinese person, so why tell it at all?

There's a 'butt' of every dodgy joke, and that 'butt' is usually a person from an ethnic minority. I won't pretend I didn't titter at the erection joke (Bangkok is in Thailand BTW), but I would feel for bad for the group on the end of it. As societies get more diverse, though, I think racist jokes will vanish.

For example, you wouldn't tell a 'chinaman' joke to a Chinese person, so why tell it at all?

Yes you would.

In my experience, many minorities are far more open minded to jokes than most people think.

I knew a couple of black people who would always say black people jokes to people and would laugh at black jokes themselves. Same with asian jokes etc.

Likewise, I was never offended by Irish jokes when I was abroad except in very rare cases:
    reason: you can usually tell if someone is just taking the mick or delibertly trying to offend you.

No.

There's a 'butt' of every dodgy joke, and that 'butt' is usually a person from an ethnic minority. I won't pretend I didn't titter at the erection joke (Bangkok is in Thailand BTW), but I would feel for bad for the group on the end of it. As societies get more diverse, though, I think racist jokes will vanish.

If i was the ethnic minority in China i wouldnt be at all bothered by being called an Irishman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

No.

What's wrong with being PC? It's not that hard. Why say something behind somebody's back that you wouldn't say to their face? For example, you wouldn't tell a 'chinaman' joke to a Chinese person, so why tell it at all?

Sorry, but I dont really see how asians are the minority.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭adam.number2

caoibhin wrote: »
    If i was the ethnic minority in China i wouldnt be at all bothered by being called an Irishman.

Would you mind being called Paddy?

TPD wrote: »

http://www.dependablerenegade.com/photos/dr_pix/pwned.jpg

Would you mind being called Paddy?
    Not at all. I have been called paddy abroad and i wasn't at all offended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Yes but have you ever seen a middle aged chinaman? Once they hit 30 they age rapid.

teeheehee :D you ask the right man,i wouldt mind show you my aunties photos ,40+ look like younger than 30.while this is one of the best example you can get on this planet : (the attach photo i just randomly chose any of her 2008 photo,she is my goddess btw lol now any of her fans can freely PM me)
    hehe,you know who is she right?44yrs old like 20+ :D

this is the first time i have heard people say asian age bad(especially i wont step into japanese border).in fact from what can i see irish age well too,surprisingly among caucasian i say.the asian women age bad from 30 probably for those working 24 hrs for life/below average asian face:pac:(dont kill me,i am just generalizing my stuffs in AH!) but ye,indian looks extremely hot in early but incredibly madly loose up everything the shape after marriage from what i can see:pbut in the case of average taiwanese,southeast asian people,china cites girls,japan etc all 'chinese looking' people,nope,caucasian dreams to know the secret why asian looks so young/age well:pac:

*smoke bomb and run*

Maggie Cheung Man-Yuk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭adam.number2

Not at all. I have been called paddy abroad and i wasn't at all offended.
    Rhetorical question Paddy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I must say I love oriental birds, probably cause I've watched a bit too much of their 'programs'. I think I'll move to Japan after college!

FunkZ wrote: »
    I must say I love oriental birds, probably cause I've watched a bit too much of their 'programs'!

The special programmes?

TPD wrote: »

Yes, they are a minority in Ireland, Britain, the United States and just about everywhere else you'll find 'chinaman' jokes.

Yes you would.

In my experience, many minorities are far more open minded to jokes than most people think.

Open minded to jokes? "Oh, you're offended? You need to be more open minded.."

The minorities who laugh at your racist jokes are only being polite, and I bet they'd still prefer if you didn't tell them at all. I mean, how far would you go? Where do you draw the line? How racist and offensive does a joke have to be before it's unacceptable? If you want to test the limits of 'open mindedness' go right ahead, but I think it would be better to rid ourselves of this mindset entirely.

Open minded to jokes? "Oh, you're offended? You need to be more open minded.."
    Don't.Put.Words.In.My.Mouth.

Thanks
    The minorities who laugh at your racist jokes are only being polite, and I bet they'd still prefer if you didn't tell them at all. I mean, how far would you go? Where do you draw the line? How racist and offensive does a joke have to be before it's unacceptable? If you want to test the limits of 'open mindedness' go right ahead, but I think it would be better to rid ourselves of this mindset entirely.

First of all,being a minority doesn't automatically make you part of a race.
    I can make a chinest joke without being racist.

Secondly, fair play on the generalisation front: that they are only laughing to be polite.
    Actually it's more a case of I know them, I know their level of humour and they know mine. They tell Irish, Christian and white people jokes. I tell jokes of whatever their ethnicity/religion are etc.

Final point: It's usually blatantly obvious if someone is just taking the piss or is trying to be offensive.
    Go live abroad, see other people#s attitudes to the Irish and then come back with your overly PC sentiments.

By your own definition of race and your generalisation, by your own standards wouldn't you be a racist?

Till this thread I had no idea saying Chinaman was meant to be racist. Not that I ever said it, but its just a little odd. In fact its stupid.

seraphimvc wrote: »
    teeheehee :D you ask the right man,i wouldt mind show you my aunties photos ,40+ look like younger than 30.while this is one of the best example you can get on this planet : (the attach photo i just randomly chose any of her 2008 photo,she is my goddess btw lol now any of her fans can freely PM me)
    hehe,you know who is she right?44yrs old like 20+ :D

this is the first time i have heard people say asian age bad(especially i wont step into japanese border).in fact from what can i see irish age well too,surprisingly among caucasian i say.the asian women age bad from 30 probably for those working 24 hrs for life/below average asian face:pac:(dont kill me,i am just generalizing my stuffs in AH!) but ye,indian looks extremely hot in early but incredibly madly loose up everything the shape after marriage from what i can see:pbut in the case of average taiwanese,southeast asian people,china cites girls,japan etc all 'chinese looking' people,nope,caucasian dreams to know the secret why asian looks so young/age well:pac:

*smoke bomb and run*

Maggie Cheung Man-Yuk

Are you saying the actress Maggie Cheung is your aunt?

Don't.Put.Words.In.My.Mouth.
    First of all,being a minority doesn't automatically make you part of a race.
    I can make a chinest joke without being racist.

Wha? I said ethnic minority. Don't know what your point is though.

You can make Chinese jokes, but don't be surprised if people, especially Chinese people, are offended by them. And if they ARE offended by them, instead of saying they should be more 'open minded', why not just cease making the jokes? Is it hard?
    Actually it's more a case of I know them, I know their level of humour and they know mine. They tell Irish, Christian and white people jokes. I tell jokes of whatever their ethnicity/religion are etc.

Well I don't, and I think it's a hideous thing to make jokes about whatever race, ethnicity or religion someone happens to be. What's the point?

Go live abroad, see other people#s attitudes to the Irish and then come back with your overly PC sentiments.

No idea what point you're trying to make here. And where do you draw the line between PC, and overly PC? Like I said, how racist does a joke have to be before it's unacceptable?
    By your own definition of race and your generalisation, by your own standards wouldn't you be a racist?

Once again, I'm completely and utterly lost.

Wha? I said ethnic minority. Don't know what your point is though.
    My main point was that making a minority joke is not necessarily racist. I really shouldn't have to explain that.
    Secondly your attempt to put words in my mouth was just irrititating.
    You can make Chinese jokes, but don't be surprised if people, especially Chinese people, are offended by them. And if they ARE offended by them, instead of saying they should be more 'open minded', why not just cease making the jokes? Is it hard?
    First of all, you need to cop on. Chinese people are just as varied as the rest of us. Just like everyone else, there are those who don't like any form of joke being directed at them, others will laugh and then slag you. You seem to be under the impression that I go up to random Chinese people and make jokes to them. Go figure.
    As I said, there are people I know who I will joke with, others I don't. It all comes down to common sense.
    Well I don't, and I think it's a hideous thing to make jokes about whatever race, ethnicity or religion someone happens to be. What's the point?
    What's the point? When did humour ever come from being PC?
    Jokes very seldom come across without being directed at some form or another.

No idea what point you're trying to make here. And where do you draw the line between PC, and overly PC? Like I said, how racist does a joke have to be before it's unacceptable?
    Where do you draw the line between being acceptable and unacceptable?
    I'm honestly not in favor of any joke being censored just because it's not PC.

For the simple reason that it's impossible to draw the line. There will always be the butt of a joke, but it's usually fairly obvious to tell if someone is being genuinely offensive or joking. Hence I'm opposed to an abstract censorship.

In principle, either censor everything, or nothing.
    Once again, I'm completely and utterly lost.

Is this the part where by being vague and not addressing the question you "pwn" me?

My main point was that making a minority joke is not necessarily racist. I really shouldn't have to explain that.
    Secondly your attempt to put words in my mouth was just irrititating.

So your issue is with distinguishing 'races' from other minorities, right? Ok, if you make a joke about Christians, it's not racist, but jokes about 'Chinamen' are.
    First of all, you need to cop on. Chinese people are just as varied as the rest of us. Just like everyone else, there are those who don't like any form of joke being directed at them, others will laugh and then slag you. You seem to be under the impression that I go up to random Chinese people and make jokes to them. Go figure.

In bold > Yes... Did I say Chinese people were 'not as varied as the rest of us'?? What are you talking about? Where does that even come into this discussion? My position is simple - racist jokes are not cool or clever, and may seriously and quite understandably offend someone from whichever racial or ethnic minority they are targeted at.

What's the point? When did humour ever come from being PC?
    Jokes very seldom come across without being directed at some form or another.

Maybe you're right, in which case I would stop calling 'chinaman' jokes un-PC and start calling them downright racist. Perhaps it depends on the joke itself, but TBH I've heard enough of them to know the gist.
    Where do you draw the line between being acceptable and unacceptable?
    I'm honestly not in favor of any joke being censored just because it's not PC.

Causing serious and needless offence, or making someone feel unwelcome, or making someone feel like a stranger in their chosen home. Imagine having a laugh with a few friends, one of which is Chinese - how do you think he'd feel after spending a few hours enjoying himself, to hear a chinaman joke? There's a good chance he'd feel like an outsider. I mean seriously, would you tell that 'erection' joke to him? Sure, he may laugh politely (or he may not), but why risk hurting him? Try and put yourself in his shoes.
    For the simple reason that it's impossible to draw the line. There will always be the butt of a joke, but it's usually fairly obvious to tell if someone is being genuinely offensive or joking. Hence I'm opposed to an abstract censorship.

In principle, either censor everything, or nothing.

Nonsense, of course it's possible to draw these lines if we apply our brains. After a while it'll become second nature.
    Is this the part where by being vague and not addressing the question you "pwn" me?

No, 'pwning' is your childish pursuit, as demonstrated when you posted this:

http://www.dependablerenegade.com/ph..._pix/pwned.jpg

I'm lost because I've no idea which corner of your large intestine you've pulled:
    So, are you going to avoid explaining yourself?

• Advertisement

So your issue is with distinguishing 'races' from other minorities, right? Ok, if you make a joke about Christians, it's not racist, but jokes about 'Chinamen' are.
    Newsflash for you mate:
    The Chinese aren't a race.
    In bold > Yes... Did I say Chinese people were 'not as varied as the rest of us'?? What are you talking about? Where does that even come into this discussion? My position is simple - racist jokes are not cool or clever, and may seriously and quite understandably offend someone from whichever racial or ethnic minority they are targeted at.
    No, but you did say
    The minorities who laugh at your racist jokes are only being polite
    My point on them being as varied as the rest of us stands to reason as you are making points on the people I know. Despite you not even knowing them at all.
    How do you know they are upset? As I'm sick of saying, THEY ARE MY TYPE OF HUMOUR.
    Just as I, a white Irish guy like unpc jokes, so do they. As I am able to mock Catholics, white guys and Irish guys, so too are they able to mock themselves.

Maybe you're right, in which case I would stop calling 'chinaman' jokes un-PC and start calling them downright racist. Perhaps it depends on the joke itself, but TBH I've heard enough of them to know the gist.
    Yeah, being CHinese is a race.
    Pfff.

Causing serious and needless offence, or making someone feel unwelcome, or making someone feel like a stranger in their chosen home. Imagine having a laugh with a few friends, one of which is Chinese - how do you think he'd feel after spending a few hours enjoying himself, to hear a chinaman joke? There's a good chance he'd feel like an outsider.
    Oh dear Lord.

Yes mate, every single Chinaman has exactly the same humour style and are unable to laugh at themselves.

I really am sick of arguing the same point which you just seem totally unable to grasp.
    I mean seriously, would you tell that 'erection' joke to him? Sure, he may laugh politely (or he may not), but why risk hurting him? Try and put yourself in his shoes.
    I havn't heard it before but it is a good one. The kind of people I know would hear it, laugh and then come back with a blistering counter attack. If it makes you feel more comfy, I can come up with some Irish jokes but you'd probably get offended.
    Nonsense, of course it's possible to draw these lines if we apply our brains. After a while it'll become second nature.
    Wrong. Let's take the abstract rule: don't make a joke if it offends someone.
    Nearly all levels of humour would be ruled out.

I'd love to hear how you'd come up with an abstract rule.

Jokes need to be adapted to the people around them. I know someone who is in the process of "coming out" so I don't make lesbian jokes to her as she is finding it hard. I had a friend in Belgium who was established in her sexuality and loved hearing lesbian jokes and would come back with incisive straight people jokes.

I'm opposed to abstract rules as they are impossible to apply.
    No, 'pwning' is your childish pursuit, as demonstrated when you posted this:

http://www.dependablerenegade.com/ph..._pix/pwned.jpg
    Ah yeah. Pwning is a serious business. Get over yourself.
    I posted a Pwn picture.
    Yawn.

If you took your head out of your ass for a second, then you'd see the post wasn't an attempt to laugh at you pwning but the lame way you went about it.
    I'm lost because I've no idea which corner of your large intestine you've pulled:
    To be honest, I'm impressed that your willing to refer to a large intestine. WHAT IF SOMEONE PULLED A LARGE INTESTINE? OMG YOU OFFENDED THEM !!!!!!!111!!!!!
    So, are you going to avoid explaining yourself?
    Hey well done, you found the italics key and have used it successfully multiple times in the post.

Allright, let's go through my post in idiot mode:

1) You are unable to differentiate between ethnicity and race.
    2)You made a generalisation about the people I know, assuming that they must be offended. Surely you know that people are offended by different types of things and there are no hard and fast rules.

COnclusion: Your skewed view of race applied to Chinese people I know, and your bandying about of the word racism would infer that due to your generalisation of people I know, you are a racist.

Comprende?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

At the end of the day, I've seen a few Chinese mingers in my time. Therefore the argument holding this thread together is null and void.

connundrum wrote: »
    At the end of the day, I've seen a few Chinese mingers in my time. Therefore the argument holding this thread together is null and void.
    I agree
    There are also Chinese stunners.

Real stunners.

Same with every other nationality.

I'm not a big fan of the idea that the Chinese female population can be lumped together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I'm sick of pc bull****. If i want to call a chinaman a chinaman i will call him a chinaman. God sake

I'm sick of pc bull****. If i want to call a chinaman a chinaman i will call him a chinaman. God sake
    +1
    I agree.

He's a man.
    From China.

Chinaman.
    Or Chinawoman.

Whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

It is your prerogative to do what you want - just be aware of the consequences.

If people want to call black people "Negroes" is that okay too? (by your logic it is perfectly fine) Check out some of the old classics (Robinson Crusoe etc.) very un-PC in today's society but acceptable back then. Similarly the term "Chinaman" may have been acceptable in the past but really isn't by today's standard.

And if you know it isn't acceptable and continue to publicly say it, one can only presume you are intentionally trying to provoke a response. Privately I don't give a toss if you think we're all c**nks or not. Just don't say it to my face :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Thirdfox wrote: »
    If people want to call black people "Negroes" is that okay too? (by your logic it is perfectly fine)

I would have thought his logic would have pointed to a black man being called a blackman ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

People are naturally attracted to unusual looking people, racially. Something to do with genetic diversity, no doubt. All of the asians I know would love to have the milk white skin of an Irish girl, and most of the Irish girls I know would be very happy with the golden or brown skin of the asian ladies. There are tanning salons in Ireland, skin whitening parlours in the far east. I've put my money where my mouth is though, the missus is from south east asia.

Similar experience. All good though.

Diets across Asia/China vary radically but are 100 times better than western diets in general which may explain the average age they live to being higher. Plus they tend to eat less meat.
    As for the teeth thing :confused: there better than mine:rolleyes:

Has anyone ever asked the Chinese if the term is offensive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Has anyone ever asked the Chinese if the term is offensive?

I will when i go home. I assume no. Now Chairman Meow didnt go down too well.:rolleyes:

I will when i go home. I assume no. Now Chairman Meow didnt go down too well.:rolleyes:

Just ask around a bit, wont take long:rolleyes:

Seriously, National Geographic is all about China this month, great reading and photos.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement