Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy One Man Army Achievement

• 05-05-2008 8:14am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

While playing around yesterday I got a six star level for driving between islands on the train track. I kept going and came to the subway system. No cops so just sat there for five minutes. No cops come to you, and easy enough to clear your level just by going back the way you came.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I got it easily enough by just grabbing a boat and doing a lap of the islands before unlocking the third island (it wasn't even an especially fast boat)

I got the lose a 4 star achievement very easily as well when I had the second island unlocked. I was just pissing about in the carpark of a government building doing donuts and suddenly got a 4 star wanted level for no reason.... Went directly west to the nearest spray shop for an easy achievement.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Actually the second achievement I got - easy enough if you just grab a boat and try to go to the other islands at the start. Automatic six rating, and neither the boats or the helicopters can catch you. Easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Yeah, I got a helicopter, flew over the third island, then circled the map for 5 minutes. Pretty easy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I got it without realising it, flying a heli. I was trying to find a decent car, to see if i could escape it on land.

Advertisement