Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking at getting a cuddy cabin

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Slig wrote: »
    Congrats on the new money pit:D.

I for one welcome my new money pit as my overlord.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Western Cruiser

dlofnep wrote: »
    I registered on there but they never approved my account. Maybe they figured my name was a spammer or something. I re-registered with my real name. Hopefully they activate it.

Club Powerboat is run by a friend of mine called Stuart. Drop an email to him stuart at powerboat.ie and he'll fix it for you very quickly.

Nice and helpful chap !:)

WC

It was approved months ago ;) I've been posting on there. Thanks anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 hoggibear

have a look a some orkney boats, have a longliner meself, solid little boat...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Good news about the boat - hope you get plenty of use out of it. That cabin is the perfect size for a camping trip up the Barrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

hoggibear wrote: »
    have a look a some orkney boats, have a longliner meself, solid little boat...

Theres no doubt they are good boats but they are very pricey. They also have a displacement hull instead of the planing hull.

Advertisement