Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBM Magic Convention 08

Options
  • 05-05-2008 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey guys I'm just back from the convention in Dublin, and all I can say is wow. It was one of the best weekends of my life there was nothing but non stop laughs and the material we got was incridable! everyone there was just so nice and only too happy to help with anything! If you've never been to one I highly recommend it! Great weekend!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Blasted poorness!
    I really wanted to go. I'm sorry I missed it now.
    Same time next year or is there another one in between?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 PlayTheDeck

Ah sorry to hear you really missed out Joshua Jay was excellent! It's same time next year but it's held in Limrick and the Belfast the next year and then Dublin. It rotates like that, but there's a convention in september in eastbourne in england and then one of the biggest one's in the world in blackpool in Feb. I'm not missing out on that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Curse you poorness!!
    Have you any links to websites of these conventions?(if they have sites)
    Might go to that Blackpool one if I can afford it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 PlayTheDeck

yeah sure type IBM ring 85 into google and it should come up! Or you can join the SIM (Society of Irish Magicians) which hold meetings once a month I'm joining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 magic Leon

the Irish Academy of magic www.theirishacademyofmagic.com give classes for beginners, intermediate, advanced and even adult classes on how to perform magic.
    Leon
    www.leonandersen.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement