Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Traffic Ban

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

frank fahey has got to be braindead and not living in the real world to think this will work. so the large sections of the capital will be closed off to all private traffic "except" td's and hundreads of civil servants that will have special exemptions allowing them to drive into the city centre. well thats a case of discrimination isn't it. well then it's about time we do something about it instead of taking it any more.
    I don't care what sort of top government job they have. they should all have to get the bus or train to their job just like everyone else. unless they cant walk or have other disabilities thats another story.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

zenno wrote: »
    frank fahey has got to be braindead and not living in the real world to think this will work. so the large sections of the capital will be closed off to all private traffic "except" td's and hundreads of civil servants that will have special exemptions allowing them to drive into the city centre. well thats a case of discrimination isn't it. well then it's about time we do something about it instead of taking it any more.
    I don't care what sort of top government job they have. they should all have to get the bus or train to their job just like everyone else. unless they cant walk or have other disabilities thats another story.

Wow... do I detect a hint of jealousy? Or someone who, perrish the thought, might not be able to selfishly contribute to the traffic chaos any more...? The times the are a-changing!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement