Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus indicator ticker

Options
  • 05-05-2008 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi

That Ford Focus '99 LX I brought recently is a great car, but one thing needs looking at and I was wondering if anyone here could impart their wisdom?

When indicating in either direction, the dashboard indicator ticker isn't working. The indicator lights themselves work fine. Has anyone else had this problem before ? Would it be a matter of getting a new fuse and trying my luck or will it require me to have the whole dash hud removed to find the problem ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Are all the other dash lights OK? Worth checking the fuses first anyway.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

yeah everything else looks ok. must have a look at the fuse box and see what the story is. thanks for the reply :)

Advertisement