Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celine Dion

• 05-05-2008 12:36pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure of the "legality" of posting this here, but adverts.ie don't allow for ticket selling, Mods, please feel free to delete this if you think it should be.

Anyway, I've 2 tickets for Celine Dion going spare, I can't go (awful pity I know), I don't have paypal so I'd prefer to hand over the tickets in person to someone (hence posting here).

Tickets are in Roinn 309, Cusack Stand, Lower Tier. Cost of the tickets are €213.00 (€106.50 each) and handling charges were €12.70, so I'd be looking for €225.70

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Im pretty sure this isn't allowed. But try ebay?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm 1 of these weirdos that doesn't like making money from tickets, I hate touts, if I put it up on ebay then I might get above the asking price for some reason. That and I don't have an ebay account.

You can have htem if you want to sell them on ebay ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

www.toutless.com

See the sticky in the gigs forum for more info

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Cheers for that tman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Clareman wrote: »
    I'm 1 of these weirdos that doesn't like making money from tickets, I hate touts, if I put it up on ebay then I might get above the asking price for some reason. That and I don't have an ebay account.

You can have htem if you want to sell them on ebay ;)

I see you have help already, but you can say "sell it now" and have a fixed price. It doesn't have to be an auction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement