Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marley and me - anyone read this?

Options
  • 05-05-2008 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Just finished it this morning and loved it. Had a labrador when I was small so could totally relate to it. Really looking forward to the film. Famous last words maybe :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

ya read this book a couple of months ago, its an adorable story and very well written, didnt know there was a film coming out of it, but will definitly watch it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Yeah it's in production and due out soon. Owen Wilson and Jennifer Anniston are the lead roles. There's a bit of useless information for ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Have heard lots about it, but tbh have heard its fairly sad, ture?

Yeah it's sad alright. Don't want to give anything away but overall I think it's great. Lots of funny stories about what the dog gets up to. Very cute.

Yeah I'm wondering how the story will transfer to a film espec. seeing as the story itself spans a period of 13 years but we shall see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I got it for my Mum for her birthday and read it over Christmas. It's pretty good but verrrrrrry sugery and sentimental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

One of my favourite ever books. Being a big dog lover, I loved it.

I didn't cry at the end, I swear!

(Lies)

Clare Bear wrote: »
    One of my favourite ever books. Being a big dog lover, I loved it.

I didn't cry at the end, I swear!

(Lies)

Don't feel bad I cried too. I think you'd want to be made of stone not to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Awh I read this around Xmas, I've a lab and despite being really annoying he's my baby and the book had me both in stitches and in tears!

Advertisement