Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Hills

• 05-05-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi guys
    I missed a large portion of the last series of The Hills and would love to catch up. It was the series where all the stuff happedned to make Heidi and Lauren fall out.
    Does anybody know where i could get it online?? or rent it??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

why not read a book?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

why not read a book?
    Love the new name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Read about it on Wikipedia, there's bound to be info there. Or just read any gossip website any day of the week and you have an instant preview of what is going to happen in the next few episodes! (Yet still people watch and say 'Like OMG I so did not see THAT coming!!')

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

<SNIP>

MOD EDIT: First and final warning Dlite.. no linking to copyrighted content.

Please make yourself familiar with the charter.

Sorry about that, made myself familiar with the above:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

why not read a book?

...as opposed to what, watching "The Hills" or replying to a topic on it on an internet message board?;)

i was replying to a topic on a message board *and* touching myself while looking at pictures of naked women. It works out about even.

You obviously just read.."How to multitask"

actually i watched an mtv reality show that followed the writer around her orange country home while she was writing it.

So it was more of a monkey see monkey do thing? If I was her I would stop writting the book and paint her house a better colour!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

So am I going to get slaughterd here if I ask..Anybody know what date this month is the new series is starting on MTV!?:o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Just saw an add on MTV there..May 25th if anyones interested!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just watch it on MTV, they only have the 2 shows on the whole time sure.
    That crap and my super sweet 16.

That's true. And they also seem to repeat the same episode over and over. That or they've only ever made one episode of The Hills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yep you can stream it on MTV I think. Tiz a good series, I love The Hills :D It has also been confirmed for a fourth season, filming just started :D OH and yes they do show it repeatedly on MTV anyway. You can also see it on T4 at the weekends.

Advertisement