Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 Forum Beers - Friday May 16th, from 6pm in The Bell

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Nope not dressing up, but why don't you come along anyway and get a hug.

Thats the best offer I've had all day!:D
    Might do, but it's a bit out of my way. I'm going to try and see if anyone's up for a south side beers on a different night though... would you venture as far as dun laoghaire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Thats the best offer I've had all day!:D
    Might do, but it's a bit out of my way. I'm going to try and see if anyone's up for a south side beers on a different night though... would you venture as far as dun laoghaire?

It's not that far you switch trains from the dart in Connelly to the maynooth train and get of at the castleknock station.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It's not that far you switch trains from the dart in Connelly to the maynooth train and get of at the castleknock station.

well that sounds fairly painless:D

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I'll be there, but I wont be able to make it till approx 9pm. but I shall wander on in, in search of Thaed's little red devil.

Ad because I dont live in the area I'll be driving (sob) lol so will just hang around for a little while :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

I have to go to a Graduation thing in Croke Park. I wont make it for 6 but I will be there later. :D Looking forward to meeting everyone. Hope your not a pack of weirdos!:eek:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well we're not too weird. :D

See you tomorrow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Zaph wrote: »
    Well we're not too weird. :D

Speak for yourself!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

i am too shy to introduce myself but i will be there with a mate,ill have a look out for the table and if i get some dutch courage ill come over.any hot singletons going?

Well I'll be there, but I don't think that's what you had in mind. :D

• Advertisement

First beers we have no idea who will turn up what thier real gender is never mind what they look like or if they are single.

So you will be guy asking people A/S/L then Kaldorn ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Hi guys, how's the heads this morning?

It was good to put names to faces and have a couple of pints and a chat.

Thaeds devil has got an evil laugh. Maybe it saw here tell the barman where the dark rum was kept! :eek:

Zaph, when's the next one? :D

Ouch my head.

It was really nice to meet people and have a natter.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Hi guys. . .

had a blast!!! really looking forward to meeting you all again soon!!

Zaph,I'm not forgetting. . . NO BUTTONS FOR YOU!!!! :mad:

hahaha. . .

Thanx again guys, really enjoyed myself!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Hey hey,

Was awesome to meet you guys - face to names etc.... cant wait for BGRH beers now!!

Thanks to all those who came along last night. It was a small and intimate gathering, but enjoyable and good to put a few faces to the names nonetheless.

ChewChew wrote: »
    Zaph,I'm not forgetting. . . NO BUTTONS FOR YOU!!!! :mad:

:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Hi all,
    Good to meet you last night and put names to faces, 'twas an enjoyable evening.
    Did ye stay long after we wussies headed off?

We stayed until midnight, twas very nice to meet you Des and your lady wife.
    Did you eat that cake yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

The cake is.... :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

The cake is.... :pac::pac::pac:

It's yummmmmmy - it'll be all gone by 9pm!!

eatencake.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Damn it, i missed this!! Whens the next one!!

No idea, probably not for a while anyway, there are a few other beers happening over the coming month or two and we'll get them out of the way first.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

:(
    No idea, probably not for a while anyway, there are a few other beers happening over the coming month or two and we'll get them out of the way first.
    Im so so so sorry I didnt make it. Didnt get out of Croker till 7 and had to bring the Graduate for a meal. Got home at 9 with a splitting headache. I would have loved to be there just chilling and chatting instead of clapping and sweating for hours. Ive had Communion kids today and after all the cooking and stuff Im just shattered. Please accept my apologies.:(

Ah sure you're grand, if we have another one hopefully you'll be able to make it then.

I've a couple of pics from the night - all safe for work. Any objections to posting them guys?

I know ChewChew and Cmol didn't want their's posted Des, so if you've any way of blacking out their faces I know they'd appreciate it.

I know ChewChew and Cmol didn't want their's posted Des, so if you've any way of blacking out their faces I know they'd appreciate it.

Can do - mind you hasnt Chewchew gone public already :D

i'll leve it though, anyone wants them they can pm me. There's only 2 and they're not the best quality in the world.

deswalsh wrote: »
    Can do - mind you hasnt Chewchew gone public already :D

Yeah, she has, but I suppose just to be on the safe side, although she's still around so you could pm her and ask if she minds.

I wouldn't mind seeing them though if you could pm them to me please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I'm definetly going to try make the next one.. only 5 mins from the bell :(

Advertisement