Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2008 Road Death Statistics

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

ninty9er wrote: »
    While I tend to agree that it is only a contributing factor and not a cause, speeding detection has hit the floor because people aren't speeding. Simple as....if you've driven the N25 Fermoy bypass you'll know what I mean...barely anyone creeps above 100, let alone 120.

BAN HIM!!! NOW!! :P

When I try to send you sexy PMs it won't let me. Mail box full?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

When I try to send you sexy PMs it won't let me. Mail box full?
    Nope, just the way I like it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

pburns wrote: »
    Gaybo, RSA etc. are busy clapping themselves on the back but has reduced economic activity anything to do with it? Fewer young lads buying/running bespoilered Jap whiz-boxs, the fact that some of the crapper Eastern European drivers are leaving in droves (and yeah I know the PC police will be jumpinping up-and-down).

I also think December was quieter on the roads (and public transport) than 12 months previously...
    In fairness to Gaybo & the RSA* have been succesful in geting the government to make the necessary changes. I'm by no means saying that the system is perfect but look at what has happened since the establishment of the RSA:
    * revised ROTR
    * Random Breath Testing
    * improved driver licencing system

Of the various safety changes made in recent years, what would have been done if it were all left to the gobshítes in Dáil Eireann?

*I didn't notice any back slapping BTW

Advertisement