Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinous crime!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Don't feed the troll tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

LOL just came across it while scanning new posts, thought the wimmins should know! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Meh, ntlbell is well know here and on AH for verging on the trollish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Yawn, just looking for a reaction. Could have thought of something better to get us going surely :rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Meh, ntlbell is well know here and on AH for verging on the trollish.
    That's the thing. He always skirts the line, never quite crosses it. People have wondered why he's still here - that's the answer.
    And then he acts all bewildered when it's pointed out to him. Life must be quite empty for him if he's that desperate for attention.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

It was quite a false-pompous remark. Why post it other than an attempt to gain some sort of respect.

I post to throw my point of view out there, or some light-hearted banter.

Anyone that goes outside that realm- looking for respect on the interweb haveth some serious issues tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Such is the nature of t'internet! As far as I can remember people have been looking for the elusive famous for five mins angle. I remember a guy who was chatting to a girl in mexico, she sent him a pic and eventually came over to visit him. Well that's just say her pic didn't do her justice! (worse not better!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Dudess wrote: »
    That's the thing. He always skirts the line, never quite crosses it. People have wondered why he's still here - that's the answer.
    And then he acts all bewildered when it's pointed out to him. Life must be quite empty for him if he's that desperate for attention.

Indeed. I was graced with a his wonderful wit on the Dublin County North forum this evening. How lucky am I!? I can just picture him rolling his eyes as he posts.

I don't mind the odd troll...once they're somewhat amusing. This guy is nowhere near as funny or as clever as he thinks he is. It's cringeworthy most of the time tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

He picks individuals to target - me for a while, Quality, now Thaedydal.

Might have a problem with women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I will close this thread as this is not the place to have discussions about certain posters (tools or not)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement