Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bank holiday drivers

Options
  • 05-05-2008 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Was on my way back to my parents house this morning and was stuck behind a Nissan X trail with a family on board, heading south out of Balbriggan on the old N1, twice the X trail indicated left slowed down but didnt take the left turn and then continued straight on. On the third occasion I decided to overtake as soon as they slowed down. Was just beginning my maneouvre when low and behold they decide not to turn left and continue on, of course im half way through my maneouvre, and the lady driving also starts putting the boot down aswell, so that means I really have to floor it to avoid oncoming traffic, just aswell i was driving the R32. Just cant understand the mentality of someone like that especially putting their own family in danger and the ****e driving aswell!! :confused: Feel free to put up your bankholiday ****e driving stories, these people should ashamed of themselves

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Sorry but your going to get a load of cnuts coming on here saying you shouldnt pass at a junction and that its people like you who are at fault for al the road deaths on a bank holiday. It just not worth posting things like this about bad drivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

I feel your pain.

But unfortunately it's an all too common occurrance that's not just restricted to bank holidays but Sundays in general.

Don't know how many times in recent weeks I've been stuck behind someone that doesn't know the speed limit on the roads there driving. I found myself doing 30/40KMH in 50/60KMH zones. Very annoying. :mad:

Advertisement