Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfinished layout

Options
  • 05-05-2008 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

I made this agessss ago and only remembered I had it yesterday.

What do you think could be added? Anything removed or changed? comments and constructive criticisms only please.

333a0ky.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭thegloriousend

I can't see the picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Troublesome

I can't see the picture

http://i29.tinypic.com/333a0ky.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭thegloriousend

strange, link isn't working - although I have been having some trouble with my internet lately so maybe its just me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Don't think this belongs in art and architecture.
    I'm thinking digital art and design. A&A is more old skool paintings and whatnot.
    Hopefully you'll get a better response here. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Klept0

Not bad, although I've never been fond of bevel'd text, I'd just have white arial, lower the width between each letter(assuming you did this in ps). I'm guessing that asterisk is there for just the WIP and not for the final product? Doesn't really suit it methinks...

Nice and simple though, gj.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Solo-Evolution

i must agree with the bevel text ;) nd the color is a bit too intense for my taste...plus the flower to the right looks a bit too dark...to black...otherwise not bad feeling comes from it ;)

Advertisement