Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reloading Guide in Shooting Times

Options
  • 05-05-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Great reloading guide in SHooting Times this month.

Pity that it will be no use to any of us with the current state of the implementation of the Firearms Amendments.

Such a lot to do with nothing achieved to date!!!!!!!!!

No three year cert
    No youth cert
    No reloading
    No restricted list
    No guidelines and on and on and on.

Heard that the FCP will be getting together later this week for a mutual back slapping event, invitations only of course, would not want a row to develop.

It appears that reloading is not even going to be on the agenda, but of course when you read last months letter from Justice in the Shooters Digest it is far too dangerous, even talking about it might cause an explosion!

Just wanted to say what a good guide there is in shooting times but off on a rant! Justified me thinks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

sikasmicke wrote: »
    Heard that the FCP will be getting together later this week for a mutual back slapping event, invitations only of course, would not want a row to develop.
    It's not the FCP and it's not a back slapping event, it's a conference to introduce various things produced by the FCP, like the guidelines you mentioned, to the Superintendents, and to have expert speakers in various areas of shooting address them. At least, that's how I understand it.
    It appears that reloading is not even going to be on the agenda
    Not explicitly, but the agenda is a full one already, and there are areas where the question could be raised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

introduce various things produced by the FCP

Will these be in the public domain?

B'Man

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yes Bman, I don't have a copy of them, but I understand that this is where the guidelines will be released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

ther is a A- Z about reloading in shooting sports june 2008 and a big list
    of suppler and web addrest for reloading buy it it great info:cool:steve

Advertisement