Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non Alcohol...

• 05-05-2008 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know if alcohol free beers and the like really are alcohol free? As in 100%, not one trace of alcohol, type of free?

I've often thought of trying them but have always had a fear that if there is even a small amount of alcohol it could do me harm.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

if there is any, it would be about 0.001%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I've looked at becks non-alcoholic, i think it had about half a percent alcohol, perhaps less. I was surprised to see there was alcohol at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Isn't Kaliber alcohol-free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭LaVidaLoca

have alchohol in them in small amounts. Bread , for example.

It only matters when that alcohol goes over a certain amount that the liver becomes unable to handle it and sends it to the brain - producing intoxication.

THere is such a small amount of alchohol in non-alcoholic beer that it doesnt overwhelm the liver and hit your brain.

So as far as your concerned theres no booze in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Cobra non-alcoholic is 0.0%
    Becks is 0.07%
    and Erdinger is around 0.04%

• Advertisement
Advertisement