Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfunky tattoo?

Options
  • 05-05-2008 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever hear of the place or know where they are situated? Even if they exist?
    Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I know they exist can't remember where though, think there was a thread about them a couple of months back if that helps. Think there was a website for them in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

Is that the place behind Fibbers, just off Marlborough St?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Couldn't find any website belonging to em. Reason is my lil bro seemingly knows one of the guys working there (god knows how) and is thinking of getting some work done by him. Naturally big brotherness is in effect and im trying to suss out the place and the artists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

I remember seeing a newish looking place wandering up to the bus a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember what it was called, might have been it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

i know there is a place not long open near fibbs, mates of mine know it pretty well, the artists etc, can't member the full details now but the artists were def from another reputable studio that were branching out on there own.

that is if i remember correctly, it was a drunken night in fibbs after all! :-P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Will check em out the coming weekend. See what's going down.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emmie-lou

yeh its behind fibbers...i went in there once and had a chat wit them about getting my first tattoo...they were very friendly and extremely professional...still havent got the tattoo yet but ill be going there to get it done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pedrospuds

i got my tattoo done there , nice guys and very professional , plus theres a student discount !!!!346599350a6610123339l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The skull and the outlines on that look good, but I'm not sure about the shading... looks more like it was done with a marker!

Is it the skull that they did or the newer, darker stuff?

Advertisement